Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TO @WILSON.WANG..... New! StreamFab 6.1.7.0 is released (March 28, 2024)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows TO @WILSON.WANG..... New! StreamFab 6.1.7.0 is released (March 28, 2024)

StreamFab 6.1.7.0 Changelog
    New: Add support to download the Amazon new released videos with EAC3 5.1 audio using download mode.
    New: Add support to download the Netflix new released videos in 1080p with re-encoding mode. (The audio will still be downloaded in Atmos quality, and the video download mode will be supported soon)
    New: Restore back to the PC display interface when browsing Netflix.
    Fix: A log out problem when downloading videos from Netflix.
    Fix: A failure problem when downloading certain videos from OnlyFans.
    Fix: A problem that missing language in metainfo when downloading videos from Funimation.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wilson.Wang.....

1- New: Add support to download the Amazon new released videos with EAC3 5.1 audio using download mode.....

Simple Question: Does this mean that new releases from Amazon will now be downloaded WITHOUT REENCODING?..... In other words..... Windows Streamfab 6.1.7.0 x64 has cracked the DRM code for AMAZON?.....

2 - New: Restore back to the PC display interface when browsing Netflix......

Simple Question: Why did you revert back to the PC display when the Android display is clearly better..... less cluttered..... and easier to use?..... And has also been recommended by the moderators.....

Simple questions requiring simple answers.....

Simple answers which will leave no room for convenient or expedient interpretation.....

Thank you for your attention!​

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

where did you read that the video will be downloaded?

i find the mobile version exhausting and would be happy if i could use the pc version again

maybe with the v6.1.7.1​
    You should see this. its way to funny: https://i.imgur.com/UmPh8Hu.png

Comment

Originally posted by Brozilla View Post
      where did you read that the video will be downloaded?

i find the mobile version exhausting and would be happy if i could use the pc version again

maybe with the v6.1.7.1​
      With all due respect.....

Is your name Wilson.Wang ?

Comment

Appears to still re-encode to me. I'm getting the same files I got last week. I interpret the change log to be referencing an audio only fix.

Comment

Originally posted by weavermovies View Post

then write a ticket or write to him privately?

Comment

Wow...coming from the person who just responded earlier with:

"Keeping within the spirit of this forum..... where the goal is to assist others as well as share useful information..."

We thought we were sharing, but I guess you have a different definition. Last time I post in this forum.

Comment

Or maybe you can exercise some reading comprehension as well as the courtesy to not hijack a post.....

What part of the title..... "TO @WILSON.WANG"..... ​or the first line of the body of the Post..... Wilson.Wang ...... did you not understand?.....

I'm trying to get an answer to a question that I can assure you is being wondered about by more than just me..... and I would like that answer to come from the man who seems to be in charge.....

I won't respond to you again.

Comment

Or maybe you can exercise some reading comprehension as well as the courtesy to not hijack a post.....

What part of the title..... "TO @WILSON.WANG"..... ​or the first line of the body of the Post..... Wilson.Wang ...... did you not understand?.....

I'm trying to get an answer to a question that I can assure you is being wondered about by more than just me..... and I would like that answer to come from the man who seems to be in charge.....

I won't respond to you again.
                Keeping within the spirit of this forum..... where the goal is to assist others as well as share useful information..... I respectfully call your attention to a reply I made not too long ago to a User who was wishing that a certain function existed here within the forum.....

To both save time..... and also to insure you see the intended reference.....I have included the applicable portion for you here..... as follows:.....

"In the upper right hand corner of any Forum Page..... to the right of your nickname..... click on the Down Arrow.....

Click on User Settings.....

On the User Settings Page..... on the left side..... just under the User Settings Heading..... click on Account.....

Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the Account Page..... and you'll see where you can build an Ignore List.....​"

Additionally..... if you look over in the left hand column..... you'll see the correct spelling of my nickname.....

Brozilla

I sincerely hope this suggestion alleviates your current problem.....

Good luck!
                just a quote​

Comment

Wilson is probably sleeping now. Don't expect a reply until late tonight. In the meantime, hopefully Jack will give you the status of the PC/Android display issue. He is the one behind the mobile display, and he can tell you how the Developer has screwed everything up.

Comment

Originally posted by smithbrad View Post
                    Wow...coming from the person who just responded earlier with:

"Keeping within the spirit of this forum..... where the goal is to assist others as well as share useful information..."

We thought we were sharing, but I guess you have a different definition. Last time I post in this forum.
                    That's exactly why I'm asking this question and am directing it to Wilson.Wang.....

To be able "to assist others as well as share useful information"..... that hasn't been interpreted over and over by suppositions derived from an original ambiguous source written in a changelog.....

And my response to which you refer wasn't being directed at you in the first place.

Comment

That's exactly why I'm asking this question and am directing it to Wilson.Wang.....

To be able "to assist others as well as share useful information"..... that hasn't been interpreted over and over by suppositions derived from an original ambiguous source written in a changelog.....

And my response to which you refer wasn't being directed at you in the first place.
                      How about derived from someone that actually downloaded re-encoded files in a previous release, then tried it again with the latest release and received the exact same results. Besides the fact that the text is pretty clear in the change log that it is referring to the audio portion, not the video portion. Since you like to throw around "exercise some reading comprehension".

Comment

Originally posted by smithbrad View Post

How about derived from someone that actually downloaded re-encoded files in a previous release, then tried it again with the latest release and received the exact same results. Besides the fact that the text is pretty clear in the change log that it is referring to the audio portion, not the video portion. Since you like to throw around "exercise some reading comprehension".
                        jop, that's exactly how I understood it.

and the netflix overlay is probably a matter of opinion. i find the pc version much better than the mobile version (especially that the search starts immediately without having to press anything)​

Comment

ARE YOU F**KING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? I've just about had enough with your disruptive behaviour.

CUT IT OUT!
                          How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Brozilla..... I've never used anything other than proper language on this forum..... Even when I was being sarcastic..... or intentionally trying to get under someone's skin..... but there's always a first time.....

The question I asked about the latest release was one of clarification because as I just said in the response to smithbrad, ambiguous statements get made in changelogs that get interpreted over and over in countless posts that "may"..... or "should"..... or "might"..... and I wanted to ask the man in charge to have him come on this board to answer a simple question.....

"Does this mean that new releases from Amazon will now be downloaded WITHOUT REENCODING?​".....

You however felt the need to intervene in the same manner as you've illustrated in the past.....

You're a fucking asshole..... plain and simple.....

and I feel sorry for you because I think it's pathological and written into your DNA so it's as inborn a reflex as is the blinking of your eyes.....

The good news is..... when the dust settles..... I'll still be me..... and you'll still be you.....

Although I want to thank you..... You've reminded me why I stopped posting before..... along with why I should have never started again.....

No need to give me any penalty for my language..... I won't be back.

Comment

• jpp72
                              jpp72 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I would never penalize someone who actually contributes in constructive ways. Besides, the fucking asshole comment is pinpoint accurate.

i merely gave you a normal answer to your question that you posted publicly in a forum.

what did you expect with your post? that everyone would ignore it just because you tagged someone?
                            like i said, if you just wanted an answer from him, you should have just written to him privately or opened a ticket.
                            it's clear that others will say something about it in a public post as well.

and i was never insulting to anyone. insulting me now is not really nice.​

Comment

Working...
                            X