Netflix 6.1.7.1 just analyzing forever on new titles- no changelog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Netflix 6.1.7.1 just analyzing forever on new titles- no changelog

I tried 3 body Problem, Testament to Moses, etc and all they do is analyze forever. I had to cancel the download. Where are the changelog notes?
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

StreamFab 6.1.7.1 Beta Changelog
    Fix: A crash problem in some cases
    What problem was fixed, and in what provider? ​

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
      I tried 3 body Problem, Testament to Moses, etc and all they do is analyze forever. I had to cancel the download. Where are the changelog notes?
      For what it's worth, which I know isn't much, I was able to download the first episode of each of these. So, the usual suspects... maybe the server glitched so try again, maybe uninstall/reinstall...

It sure would be nice to know what they think is fixed, so we could tell them if they're right.

Comment

Originally posted by wyhtmgm View Post

For what it's worth, which I know isn't much, I was able to download the first episode of each of these. So, the usual suspects... maybe the server glitched so try again, maybe uninstall/reinstall...

It sure would be nice to know what they think is fixed, so we could tell them if they're right.
        Thanks let me try again, this is getting to be a pain in the ass having to uninstall and reinstall, you don't know what version to use or if it's going to work or not work.
        What about the rest of the episodes of 3Body Problem, I cant even get the first episode, can you get all of
        them? I just noticed I have 2 instances of StreasmFab on my computer.

Comment

I even tried "' Bodies Bodies Bodies "but all it does is analyze for 45 minutes to an hour and then fails.

Comment

I went ahead and started the download of the rest of 3 Body Problem. It's going to take forever because of re-encoding, so do you just want to know if they get past the analyze step?

Comment

I went ahead and started the download of the rest of 3 Body Problem. It's going to take forever because of re-encoding, so do you just want to know if they get past the analyze step?
              Yes how did you do it, I now have 2 instances of StreamFab on my Desktop because 6.1.7.0 is 64 bit and 6.1.7.1 is 32 bit. Can you tell me the secret of downloading please, I sincerely would appreciate it.

Comment

Just lucky I guess. I'm using 6.1.7.1 on Windows 10 (because my Windows 11 computer has 6.1.6.7 on it so I'm experimenting on an older computer.)

About having 2 instances of StreamFab, that happens to me a lot because it seems that the online and offline installers each give me a different instance. It never occurred to me that maybe that's because of 32 bit / 64 bit. Thanks for mentioning that issue, I'll check.

You're obviously the more experienced of the two of us, so I'm not likely to come up with the explanation of why it works for me and not for you, but I'm here and retired with nothing to do if there's anything you'd like me to try. Uninstall/reinstall still exists as a possibility, but I've never had to do that even when upgrading with the online version and downgrading with the offline version. It does seem to help a lot of people.

Re "Bodies Bodies Bodies", it recognized the name (I typed Body Body Body and it corrected me) but then it said "We don't have bodies Bodies Bodies". Probably because I'm in Canada.

[Edit] Oh darned, does being in Canada mean we're on different servers which could be why it works for me, or does it just control whether I'm allowed to access that title?

Comment

My feedback to DVDFAB developers with netflix (my biggest problem):
                  I'm using windows 11.
                  Unstalled the latest official version and installed this Beta one.
                  I still have the same difficulty with netflix: sign in is not working at all and giving the message:
                  "Incorrect password for ... You can use a sign-in code, reset your password or try again.​"

None version was working for me.

Comment

Just lucky I guess. I'm using 6.1.7.1 on Windows 10 (because my Windows 11 computer has 6.1.6.7 on it so I'm experimenting on an older computer.)

About having 2 instances of StreamFab, that happens to me a lot because it seems that the online and offline installers each give me a different instance. It never occurred to me that maybe that's because of 32 bit / 64 bit. Thanks for mentioning that issue, I'll check.

You're obviously the more experienced of the two of us, so I'm not likely to come up with the explanation of why it works for me and not for you, but I'm here and retired with nothing to do if there's anything you'd like me to try. Uninstall/reinstall still exists as a possibility, but I've never had to do that even when upgrading with the online version and downgrading with the offline version. It does seem to help a lot of people.

Re "Bodies Bodies Bodies", it recognized the name (I typed Body Body Body and it corrected me) but then it said "We don't have bodies Bodies Bodies". Probably because I'm in Canada.

[Edit] Oh darned, does being in Canada mean we're on different servers which could be why it works for me, or does it just control whether I'm allowed to access that title?
                    Thank you so much for your feedback, I think if we can continue to compare notes we can figure this out. I do not think your being in Canada has any effect on the analyzing issues. I hope this forum can stay rational like this for a while, we didn't need those Moderators, jpp72 is extremely smart and helpful but alas he has more important things now. I am not being sarcastic, he is a great guy. I don't think this forum needs moderation, if everyone can act like an adult.

Comment

Originally posted by joseg View Post
                      My feedback to DVDFAB developers with netflix (my biggest problem):
                      I'm using windows 11.
                      Unstalled the latest official version and installed this Beta one.
                      I still have the same difficulty with netflix: sign in is not working at all and giving the message:
                      "Incorrect password for ... You can use a sign-in code, reset your password or try again.​"

None version was working for me.
                      I can't imagine that DVDFab can affect netflix's recognition of your password. Has anyone reading this ever seen that? Or maybe a Netflix region problem, like if VPN is running?

When any program doesn't recognize my password, the usual reason is that I double/triple/quadruple-checked my password but didn't notice a typo in my username. An extension of that is that here my DVDFab forum login name and my DVDFab product login name are different and Microsoft tends to remember the usernames and passwords and mix-and-match.. I'm grasping at straws, but is there any possibility your problem is something simple like that? It's the only idea I have.

Comment

I finally got past analyzing and it seemed as if it was downloading correctly, after about 25 minutes, it seemed like it was successful but there was no download in the folder, it was downloading nothing. A complete waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                          I finally got past analyzing and it seemed as if it was downloading correctly, after about 25 minutes, it seemed like it was successful but there was no download in the folder, it was downloading nothing. A complete waste of time.
                          Assuming your settings are similar to mine, did it create an empty subfolder for the series in the Netflix folder, or nothing at all? Did you search for the filename using a disk search utility (like "Search Everything") in case it got hidden somewhere? The filename I have for one file is "3 Body Problem_S01E01_Countdown.mp4" in the folder "3 Body Problem".

Comment

Assuming your settings are similar to mine, did it create an empty subfolder for the series in the Netflix folder, or nothing at all? Did you search for the filename using a disk search utility (like "Search Everything") in case it got hidden somewhere? The filename I have for one file is "3 Body Problem_S01E01_Countdown.mp4" in the folder "3 Body Problem".
                            It did create the subfolder, but nothing was in it. Empty. I did a full C drive search and it was just gone. My path goes directly to the Output folder of StreamFab.

Comment

So, it went through the long Processing step and then nothing? I don't suppose the log says anything interesting?

Comment

Working...
                              X