Netflix 6.1.7.1 just analyzing forever on new titles- no changelog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wyhtmgm View Post
    So, it went through the long Processing step and then nothing? I don't suppose the log says anything interesting?
    Nope. I am quite computer savvy. If it was here, I would have found it. As I said it did create the sub folder but it was empty, it would have been in the sub folder if it had created a file.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

Nope. I am quite computer savvy. If it was here, I would have found it. As I said it did create the sub folder but it was empty, it would have been in the sub folder if it had created a file.
      I agree with that, my hope was that the log would be useful. So, no clues there, I'm out of ideas.

Comment

have you already tried clearing the cache & cookies and rebooted your computer ??
        does Netflix still fail ??

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

have you already tried clearing the cache & cookies and rebooted your computer ??
          does Netflix still fail ??
          Absolutely, uninstalled with Revo Uninstaller. I even went into the registry and deleted all the leftover registry
          entries. Netflix does not fail, it seems as if its downloading then when it's done there is nothing in the sub folder.
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by wyhtmgm View Post

I can't imagine that DVDFab can affect netflix's recognition of your password. Has anyone reading this ever seen that? Or maybe a Netflix region problem, like if VPN is running?

When any program doesn't recognize my password, the usual reason is that I double/triple/quadruple-checked my password but didn't notice a typo in my username. An extension of that is that here my DVDFab forum login name and my DVDFab product login name are different and Microsoft tends to remember the usernames and passwords and mix-and-match.. I'm grasping at straws, but is there any possibility your problem is something simple like that? It's the only idea I have.
            Thanks for your propositions. I've tried several times checking login and it is correct but always getting tht message. And strange enough, all is working throug my smart TV.

Comment

Originally posted by joseg View Post

Thanks for your propositions. I've tried several times checking login and it is correct but always getting tht message. And strange enough, all is working throug my smart TV.
              perhaps you have one too many devices connected to your netflix account.
              try removing all devices from your netflix account and just have one device connected (your PC)
              see if you still have trouble with your netflix password.

Comment

why you dont dowmload it the FLUX torrent? i'm still using 6.1.6.5 because it was the last stable version without this stupids re-encodes.. when i need something new (after drm crash) i go to torrents to get it.. streamfab will keep having problems until the day they get a new cracked chrome cdm, and they don't know how to do it, so, they are probably just waiting to buy it or get it from someone who knows how to crack it.. only scene teams like FLUX can get new contect, so use torrents for it..

3.Body.Problem.S01.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DD+.5.1.Atmos.H.264-FLUX​

Comment

it's not just chromecdm, see other competitor can't get Netflix HD too, it's more complex this time, also take in mind there are other ways to get content with L1 CDM API for example (with Widevine or Playready or both) all these scene and P2P groups use L1 CDM API most of the time, someone sells or gives them access to them so they can use and rip.
                  If you are interested about that stuff there is a ton of infos by just checking google..
                  Last edited by kasro; 04-06-2024, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X