X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab General Query Complaint Amazon, Netflix... DRM-Fix

Complaint

People, you who are plagued by the DRM problem. Go to your user center and write a message to support. You must see that we are not satisfied!​

Flooding support with complaints will only slow down any upcoming fixes.

I agree it is frustrating but all we can do is wait and hope! :\

Comment

Originally posted by AllNight View Post

I agree it is frustrating but all we can do is wait and hope! :\
      Slow it down? That's what those people do who always post their error messages about recoding here and Wilson picks up on it!

Incidentally, support is there to process support requests.... This is what you get paid for, unlike jpp72 and Cats4U .​

Comment

I think support may be wearing more hats than we realise, in other words support might also be doing the programming and maybe even web design. Just a guess and I am probably wrong.

Comment

Yes, yes they say it's coming soon...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-04-07 181925.jpg
Views:	3981
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	440392

Attached Files

Comment

That doesn't sound very positive "back as soon as we could", so not "soon" but "if and when we can".

Comment

I have a bridge to sell you if you believe this program is ever going to be what it once was. The idiot that has the Fab forum in Redditt who was banned from this forum still says it's good. What a tool.
              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Posted by AlNight
                I would have to support the contrary, the more you let them know how unhappy their customers are, the faster they will do something about it. If they know how to do anything at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                  The idiot that has the Fab forum in Redditt who was banned from this forum still says it's good. What a tool.
                  Kudos to whomever banned that user! We all need to buy that mod a drink! I got banned from commenting on *their* subreddit for spreading mis-information... and it was a link to the dvdfab website.

Comment

Originally posted by Dula87 View Post
                    Kudos to whomever banned that user! We all need to buy that mod a drink! I got banned from commenting on *their* subreddit for spreading mis-information... and it was a link to the dvdfab website.
                    He is a total idiot. Mona the Fab Mod banned him and rightly so. He is such an idiot he doesn't even know how to use the program correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post
                      Complaint

People, you who are plagued by the DRM problem. Go to your user center and write a message to support. You must see that we are not satisfied!​

Don't you think the developers and programmer know that? Do you think breaking and reverse engineering DRM is easy? It takes time. Stop acting like a "Karen", it doesn't make anyones job easier nor helps find solutions any faster. They said they're working on it, so unless you can actually prove they aren't, shut the f$^k up and just be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Robarino View Post

Don't you think the developers and programmer know that? Do you think breaking and reverse engineering DRM is easy? It takes time. Stop acting like a "Karen", it doesn't make anyones job easier nor helps find solutions any faster. They said they're working on it, so unless you can actually prove they aren't, shut the f$^k up and just be patient.
                        mind your business and don't tell other people to shut up!

Comment

Amazon has been cracked for quite some time. Just not by StreamFab. I have been waiting since 01-25-24 for a fix and patience is something I ran out of a while back. That ship has sailed. Development knows precisely how I feel in no uncertain terms. I made sure Google Translate would translate verbatim. Your posts indicate your people skills are sorely lacking so allow me to respond in kind. Crawl out from under the developer's desk and wipe your mouth. You're embarrassing yourself.
                          An intentional omission is still a lie.

Win8=WTF? Win8.1=Not helping. Win10=Pastel Pansy City. Win11=Did I buy a Macintrash? Win12=MacinRehashed

Comment

It has been over a year for MAX to be 1080p and it's still not there, not to mention Netflix and Amazon being re-encoded. Peacock is completely broken and numerous other providers are in the toilet. Maybe you are willing to wait years or even months for fixes to these, but others are not so forgiving when they paid a ton of hard-earned money for a program that flat-out doesn't work. Other programs have fixed their issues, but this one is content to do nothing. They already have your money, and you are not getting it back. So why even try to fix it? Either they do not know how or they don't care.

Comment

Very disappointed in the way this is heading with StreamFab. Staff apparently desire to remain incommunicado. I wish they would just come clean and tell us WTF is going on and where the project stands.

Comment

Working...
                              X