This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whitesnake View Post
    I'd like channel 4 UK and channel 5 UK to work , but i just get DRM errors :-(
    I got a response on my ticket for that one!

Hello,

Channel 4 is still on working, thanks.

Thanks for your support.

Best regards,

Rain

Comment

Grabbed 6.1.7.4 and tested as usual with Road House 2024. Took 39 minutes to download so maybe download speeds are slightly improved if you compare apples to apples. I don't exactly have stellar bandwidth here. Bear in mind this was the lowest bitrate available for 1080p. It took yet another 30 to process and StreamClient.exe still crashes toward the end of processing.

Did it download 1080p. Technically yes. I didn't watch the entire movie but I did not see any issues such as trashed frames or audio out of sync skipping through it. Now if you compare apples to oranges then oranges takes a little longer but there is little to no "post processing" and when it's done it's pretty much done and no modules crash during.

Does SF download 1080p as claimed. Technically yes. Efficiently? Not quite convinced. There is a LOT of post processing going on so I suspect it is still re-encoding.
      An intentional omission is still a lie.

Win8=WTF? Win8.1=Not helping. Win10=Pastel Pansy City. Win11=Did I buy a Macintrash? Win12=MacinRehashed

Comment

I have already accepted the re-encoding, but at least fix the program so it works properly.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I've no idea if StreamClient.exe crashes on Win10/11. No more time to spare for this. When SF is as it once was when I paid for it I'll be satisfied. It's not like there are no other options, just a PITA to acquire. Processing and remuxing took at most 5 minutes in the past and no crashes. I can once again use SF for episodic television and it works OK for that.
          An intentional omission is still a lie.

Win8=WTF? Win8.1=Not helping. Win10=Pastel Pansy City. Win11=Did I buy a Macintrash? Win12=MacinRehashed

Comment

Working...
          X