Peacock on StreamFab 6.1.7.1 Doesnt work at all- Wasted time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock Peacock on StreamFab 6.1.7.1 Doesnt work at all- Wasted time

1. Once you log into Peacock and try to download a movie or anything all it does is analyze and crap out
    2. Then when you go to try something else you are logged out and have to log in again.
    3. The provider is absolutely unusable and not worth a dime and it's been like this for over 2 months. Nothing, absolutely nothing works.

Do not buy this module.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
    1. Once you log into Peacock and try to download a movie or anything all it does is analyze and crap out
    2. Then when you go to try something else you are logged out and have to log in again.
    3. The provider is absolutely unusable and not worth a dime and it's been like this for over 2 months. Nothing, absolutely nothing works.

Do not buy this module.
    I agreed! Way too long for solution! They are too busy fixing other products while this is in the low priority!

Comment

I'm presently usig 6.1.6.7, but it is working with Peacock the same as 6.1.7.0 did. I have not downloaded the 6.1.7.1 Beta. The way it works is that each time I start a download and it begins "analyzing", I need to go to the Home tab and log on to Peacock, typing in my email address and password. After a few seconds the window changes to "Who's Watching?", and I have to click on "Account Holder", as opposed to "Kids", to complete the logon. The download then begins. To speed up my logging on, I keep Notepad open with my email address and password typed in the document so that I can copy (Ctrl-C) from it and paste (Ctrl-V) into the Peacock logon window in StreamFab's Home tab.

This works for content loaded on Peacock prior to February 22. New content will remain stuck in "analyzing".

Comment

Yes, I was able to download the first episode of Resident Alien, Season 3 but none of the 7 episodes following the first.

Comment

Can anyone remain logged in after one try at a download? I get e-mails from Peacock about someone using my account, to many of these and maybe they will catch on to whats happening.

Comment

Me too. I managed to download two movies from Peacock and that was it. It's impossible to download anything on that site and the same it's true for Netflix, I got about 8 movies I want to download on Netflix, whenever I click the Start button a FAILED message in red appears. Annoying to say the least, by the time the Dev Team finds a fix for it the movies I want won't be on Netflix and Peacock no more. Sad.

Comment

Good thing I don't use Streamfab for peacock anymore I use alternative methods that work

Comment

Just tried to download Fallout series from Amazon - no episode list at all any more.
                Netflix reports an error "your browser is no longer supported".
                Peacock still lets me download older material, but have to log in each and every time.

Seems like Streamfab is next to useless now.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveH50 View Post
                  Just tried to download Fallout series from Amazon - no episode list at all any more.
                  Which "Fallout" series are you referring to?.....

The one that is a 2024 Amazon Original doesn't release until April 11th and what you're seeing in the downloader window that looks like a movie is actually the trailer..... which I just downloaded in Windows StreamFab 6.1.6.7x64.....

and the other is a two part mini series from 2000 that shows as Episode 1 and Episode 2..... again..... which I just downloaded in Windows StreamFab 6.1.6.7x64.....

Yes they both downloaded in 480p..... H265..... CVBR..... with subtitles..... no reencoding..... and if you've ever read my topic entitled..... StreamFab 6.1.6.7 x64..... And Why You Should Be Using This Version..... then you know my feelings as to why I'm sticking with 6.1.6.7 until the current DRM situation gets fixed.....

I also have Windows StreamFab 6.1.6.9 Test Version loaded on a second laptop which allows me to access both PLUTO and ROKU if needed.....

But those are my decisions based on my situation.....

I did see a new dialog box popup within the Amazon Downloader Window which I've never seen before.... maybe other Users have..... but I attached a screenshot in case anyone wants to see it or comment.....

I'm not much of a TV person..... My interests are movies and to be honest..... I don't know if I've ever downloaded a TV Show episode from Amazon before..... so this dialog may be a common occurrence.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Amazon Dialog.png Views:	0 Size:	111.8 KB ID:	440489

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

Comment

Originally posted by weavermovies View Post
                    I also have Windows StreamFab 6.1.6.9 Test Version loaded on a second laptop which allows me to access both PLUTO and ROKU if needed.....
                    Roku only works for me with free content, not content on a Roku paid channel. Have you tried it and been successful with a paid channel?

Comment

Still not getting anything past Jan 2024 even with 6.1.7.3. Just Analyzing forever, funny that the movie will play in the streamfab browser but it wont download.

Comment

Originally posted by Occidio View Post
                        Still not getting anything past Jan 2024 even with 6.1.7.3. Just Analyzing forever, funny that the movie will play in the streamfab browser but it wont download.
                        There cant be anything else downloading when you try to add something to the queue.

Comment

Originally posted by Occidio View Post
                          I agreed too!!! It never downloading even it think it is but the video moving along like he said.

Comment

It's jus nuts that's it's not working all other companies have it working

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

There cant be anything else downloading when you try to add something to the queue.
                              The problem with Peacock is that you can add something to the queue, but once you begin the download process, it flips over to an endless "Analyzing" stage...

Comment

Working...
                              X