Netflix sign in problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Netflix sign in problem

When I upgraded to 6.1.7.3 a problem arose. I can no longer log into Netflix. I get the error "incorrect password." When I try to ask for a sign in code it gives me "failure analyzing this video. Please re-login you Netflix account and try again. Then it goes back to the log in screen. It is a vicious circle. Please help and thanks.

Originally posted by beric3236 View Post
    When I upgraded to 6.1.7.3 a problem arose. I can no longer log into Netflix. I get the error "incorrect password." When I try to ask for a sign in code it gives me "failure analyzing this video. Please re-login you Netflix account and try again. Then it goes back to the log in screen. It is a vicious circle. Please help and thanks.
    try installing this test version and see if Netflix now works - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-march-15-2024

Comment

Originally posted by beric3236 View Post
      If I may ask..... what interface screen displays in the StreamFab browser when you're accessing NETFLIX through 6.1.7.3..... meaning..... are you getting the Desktop interface..... or the Mobile/Android interface?.....

Thanks!
      Last edited by weavermovies; 04-14-2024, 12:20 AM.

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

Comment

I just got done doing some screen shots for you Hope this helps. I did download the test version and will report what I found.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	page 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	93.5 KB ID:	440715 Click image for larger version  Name:	page 3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.7 KB ID:	440716 Click image for larger version  Name:	page 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	104.0 KB ID:	440717 Just tried the "test" version. No go. Finally figured how to send the pictures
          Last edited by beric3236; 04-14-2024, 02:52 AM. Reason: The top one Is correct but the other two are reversed. I asked them to send me a sign-in code. this is the reply in the center picture.

Comment

Tried the 15th March 2024 test version.
            Got the save results as beric3236.
            Can't login. States incorrect password.

Comment

I have the same situation in versions 6.1.7.0 & 6.1.7.3.

Comment

I might not be a StreamFab problem.
                I tried logging on to Netflix just now and got this error screen...
                Click image for larger version

Name:	ERROR.jpg
Views:	2551
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	440723

Comment

what is the length of passwords that everyone is using ??
                  i used to get this error with redbox, "the incorrect password error"
                  when using too long of a password. when i shorten the password to 8 characters then it worked.

Comment

Forget what I just said.....

It just blew me away again.

Current Ignore List: Brozilla, Chameleon

Comment

Canīt also login to netflix with 6.1.7.0. Yesterday it worked...
                      this software is getting on my last nerve. I paid so much money for it.

Comment

I am encountering the same issue using 6.1.7.3.

Started CHROME and browsed to "netflix.com", once there I am able to sign-in fine with my current ID\password and watch any content. This sign-in issue seems to be with StreamFab.

Comment

Having the same problem.

Comment

Same for me in France. Login succeed in Firefox, not in StreamFab

Comment

It just boggles my mind why all you people can't understand that none of these modules (Netflix, Max, Peacock, Amazon, and the others not listed in the banner as working) are going to work properly until the Developer somehow figures out, buys, steals, or any other method, the DRM keys to those modules. Until you read in an update's changelog that a certain module's DRM key was found and added to SF, you are not going to be able to download a video from that module in the method that StreamFab is known for, direct streaming download. Re-encoding (aka CleverGet method) is a fraud used to stall for time. All it does is add more problems to the mix. Now they are spending more time trying to fix those problems rather than working on the original DRM key problem. And you've all fallen for it by downloading every new update that has nothing to do with having obtained a DRM key. Quite frankly, you're all idiots by letting them continually pull the wool over your eyes. Install either 6.1.6.1 or 6.1.6.7 and sit tight until the real fixes (actual DRM keys) start appearing, if you believe it will ever happen. Or you can follow the path of my buddy Chameleon and me, and give up hope that they will ever obtain the keys and the days of StreamFab (and possibly, DVDFab, the company) are over.

Comment

Working...
                              X