No announcement yet.

Netflix sign in problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t think that’s the issue at all. (Netflix No sign-in.) IMO, these services realize DRM can be cracked at some point so they’re just throwing in another “Monkey Wrench” into the fray.

Comment

Originally posted by Zammo View Post
      Cleverget is no better than Streamfab in its current state. Months ago I asked users of Cleverget how it works, and they said it re-encodes, so how is this any better than SF ? The only 2 items of commercial software that download Netflix/Amazon via DRM (ASFAIK) are AnyStream and (when it works) Streamfab (inc their clones).
      O.K., but at least it works right now

Comment

Having the same problem.

Comment

This is from their support, what they say about logging into Netflix.

Please try the methods below to see the reslt.

1.Please delete the two folders and then run StreamFab to try again and see the result.

%HOMEPATH%/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/Temp

%HOMEPATH%/Documents/DVDFab/StreamFab/log

2.Do not use a VPN, or try using an IP address from the country corresponding to your Netflix account.

3.Please reset the password in the browser and then tick the option "Sign out all devices" and only leave StreamFab to try again.

4. In the Edge or Chrome browser, confirm whether you can log in normally.

5. Restart StreamFab, log in to Netflix again to see the result.

6. Clear website cookie in browser to see if you can still log in

7. Please try the previous version 6170 to see the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Robarino View Post

What is the point of your post? ... other then to tell the world that you and your buddy Chameleon have given up? Yes, DRM isn't easy to crack, it's a never ending cat and mouse game. Yes, they're using alternative methods to download streams until the DRM key is solved, so what? It enabled everyone to still download movies, so how is that fraudulent? The DRM problem can still be worked on alongside this, because I'm pretty sure the developrs can work on more then one thing at a time, unlike you.

So other then to whine about what isn't working and convince the rest of the world to be total losers like you who just give up, what was the point of your post?​
            Hey Rubarino, why don't you let the guys who know what they are talking about post, and you just sit and listen., You are a newbie to the field, if you haven't realized what's going on by now, you might be one of two things. Either stubborn or just plain not informed, or both. So be a good little boy and just read.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

As of 19th April 2024, 9:20am AEST I can now sign in to Netflix using StreamFab 6.1.7.3 but I am unable to download.
              It goes to the download analysing window and nothing happens. Weird??

Comment

I have been able to login finally. And download some 192 kHz AAC 5.1 audio

Comment

Downloaded the new StreamFab 6.1.7.3.
                  Error while attempting to download.

Thank you...

Click image for larger version

Name:	NetFlix6174Error.jpg
Views:	933
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	441062

Comment

Originally posted by Tallguy297 View Post
                    Downloaded the new StreamFab 6.1.7.3.
                    Error while attempting to download.

Thank you...

Name:	NetFlix6174Error.jpg
Views:	933
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	441062
                    Try 6174

Comment

With v6.1.7.4 still login issue and if logged in non of the movies series can be download.

Comment

Wow, what a surprise, nothing ever is broken here. Dont worry they will fix it.

Comment

In Version 6.1.7.4 I am able to login at Netflix again. But when I select a video, then I get the following error message from Netflix:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Name:	v 6.1.7 (1).jpg
Views:	677
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	441172 I get the same message in English. I am beginning to believe that the people at DVDFab support don't understand any earthly language. How else can you go with back to back updates that make thing worse instead of better.

Comment

Originally posted by JWK54 View Post
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	v 6.1.7 (1).jpg Views:	0 Size:	81.7 KB ID:	441172 I get the same message in English. I am beginning to believe that the people at DVDFab support don't understand any earthly language. How else can you go with back to back updates that make thing worse instead of better.
                              Streamfab is not that they don't understand, but rather pretending not to see it because they can't solve it, but they will tell you they are solving the problem, making you feel hopeful

Comment

you can fool all of the people some of the time, and you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can’t fool all the people all of the time

Comment

Working...
                                X