No announcement yet.

Netflix sign in problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIXED IT. What you need to do is sign into your netflix account in Chrome or Firefox and navigate to Account --> Devices --> 'Access and devices'. You'll see a list of everything that is currently logged into Netflix. With the exception of the one marked "current device", locate anything that says "Web Browser" and click "Sign Out". You can leave your TV's, Roku Devices, Xboxes, and other hardware devices signed in. There is a button at the bottom that says "Show More", be sure to click that to show everything. Sign out only the ones that say "Web Browser". You'll notice there are probably a lot of them. Once they're all signed out, start Steamfab and you can sign into Netflix successfully.
    Last edited by Robarino; 04-22-2024, 04:46 AM.

Comment

But this does not fix this problem for me!

Comment

It doesn't work for me either, but the problem as far as I can see is with all browser-based applications. Even those who use applications, which obviously cannot be marketed, have some problems but from what I can see dd+ atmos audio and 1080 video manage to have it. I believe that the road will still be long, so there is no point in bombarding with posts that lead nowhere.
        The only difference that I noticed a few days ago is that AS allows you to log in with the code request while SF detects it as the analysis of a movie and not allowing the code to be entered.
        Sorry for my English.
        Last edited by robolux; 04-22-2024, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X