X
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The copy & paste is automatic if you have checked "Monitor clipboard content" in the General section of Settings.

Comment

SF 6.1.7.3 here. Attached is my log from trying to download Tracker, included with my Prime Channels Paramount+ subscription. StreamFab only downloaded Episode 1. The downloaded file was not put in subfolders with series name, season number, episode number, episode title, etc. like a typical TV show.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JeffDavis View Post
        Here's a not very satisfactory workaround. You can play an episode in your browser, copy the URL, then go to StreamFab and add it to your queue for download.
        That is the first thing I tried. I did it with a higher episode number of the series, I got episode 1 still.

Comment

Grabbed 6.1.7.4 and checked Ghosts season 1, Star Trek Discovery season 1 and Star Trek Strange New Worlds and the episodes were listed. Did a quick download (lowest res possible) of the first and second episode of Ghosts season 1 and it is once again saving the output in the proper folder with the proper season and proper file naming conventions.
          An intentional omission is still a lie.

Win8=WTF? Win8.1=Not helping. Win10=Pastel Pansy City. Win11=Did I buy a Macintrash? Win12=MacinRehashed

Comment

OK, not quite related but something new that I may have never noticed as I'd have to be bat shit crazy to download 400x224 for anything other than testing purposes specifically for this issue. Got a popup that said "StreamFab has downloaded the better version for you." which claims was 480x360. Um, put the doobie down, you've had enough. It did just as I told it to, 400x224. Thanks for trying though. LMAO I just thought it was a tad funny is all. We need a LMAO emoji. At least it ***** up when I tell it to.

Click image for larger version

Name:	no,you_didn't.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	441041

Click image for larger version

Name:	resoluion_as_chosen.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	441042

Win8=WTF? Win8.1=Not helping. Win10=Pastel Pansy City. Win11=Did I buy a Macintrash? Win12=MacinRehashed

Comment

Originally posted by NewMelle View Post
              OK, not quite related but something new that I may have never noticed as I'd have to be bat shit crazy to download 400x224 for anything other than testing purposes specifically for this issue. Got a popup that said "StreamFab has downloaded the better version for you." which claims was 480x360. Um, put the doobie down, you've had enough. It did just as I told it to, 400x224. Thanks for trying though. LMAO I just thought it was a tad funny is all. We need a LMAO emoji. At least it ***** up when I tell it to.
              Wow! So now it promises 480x360 but doesn't deliver? That's hilarious!

Comment

I told it 400x224 as all I wanted to do was test to see if it would put the episodes in the proper folders and use the proper file naming conventions without wasting any more time on SF than I had to. SF THOUGHT it downloaded 480x360. I guess I can't actually fault it for doing exactly what I told it to do.

Comment

This seems to be fixed in 6.1.7.4. I didn't expect it that quickly, especially since the changelog doesn't mention it. I have 6.1.7.4 on a laptop that I don't normally use for downloading and 6.1.6.7 on my desktop. At some point, once I work through the season sets in my queue, I'll have to try adding seasons to my queue under 6.1.7.4, then downgrading to 6.1.6.7 to see if it can work with a queue containing items added by the later version. I wish they would get rid of the re-encoding, or make it something you have to opt in for, so that I don't have to keep using 2 versions of the program.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffDavis View Post
                    This seems to be fixed in 6.1.7.4. I didn't expect it that quickly, especially since the changelog doesn't mention it.
                    My biggest concern with going to a new versions is that shit reencodes that very few people want. But yes, to fix the base problem, I will reluctantly update.

Of course there's the obligatory fail the capcha number a time or two first to get to the download.

[EDIT] -- only failed capcha the first time. I can confirm 6174 does show all seasons again, which of course takes longer to analyze, and of course the specific episode I want works the way it did before.

QUESTION: Will it be obvious BEFORE I try to download if it is a reencode?

Comment

I haven't noticed long processing times for 480p but I suspect 1080p will be. No DRM fix yet. Just a band-aid.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
                        SF 6.1.7.3 here. Attached is my log from trying to download Tracker, included with my Prime Channels Paramount+ subscription. StreamFab only downloaded Episode 1. The downloaded file was not put in subfolders with series name, season number, episode number, episode title, etc. like a typical TV show.
                        6.1.7.4 fixed this for me.

Comment

Yes, same for me. Using 6.1.7.0

Comment

I have just tried again: I only get one episode and then it takes a long time to end with an error (Failed)!

Edit: With 6.1.7.4 it works for alle episodes and it will be downloaded - but audio is aac 2.0
                            Last edited by peter777; 04-19-2024, 03:14 PM. Reason: Edit because i tried new 6.1.7.4

Comment

Picked a series again today using 6.1.7.4 and the list of episodes was there and downloaded to the correct folder with the correct file naming conventions. Again I told it 400x224 to save time. Again it said it downloaded 480x360 on my behalf. Again the files were exactly what I told it to do, 400x224. I just can't help laughing.

Comment

Just downloaded an episode of the show I am working on, the audio was STEREO. Tried the same with the competitor, got 5.1. And the show has a making of feature listed as episode 1. So the episode numbers are off by 1. Even though the episodes show actual episode numbers in the descriptors.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X