Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Netflix

I did an uninstall and reinstalled to v6.1.7.4 and able to log into Netflix now but when trying to download I get "Failure accessing video information, please check your network connection or contact us for help." StreamFab.log
    Attached Files

Here's a screenshot... Click image for larger version

Name:	Netflix - Screenshot 2024-04-21 104220.png
Views:	2621
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	441238

Comment

same from me, still the old problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by rmcaw52 View Post
        Here's a screenshot... Click image for larger version  Name:	Netflix - Screenshot 2024-04-21 104220.png Views:	0 Size:	92.1 KB ID:	441238
        please see the banner at the top of the forum- * Netflix Netflix content added after January 25th 2024 cannot be downloaded at all. It is back to normal for everything else.
        the 2 movies you are trying to download are new release movies.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

please see the banner at the top of the forum- * Netflix Netflix content added after January 25th 2024 cannot be downloaded at all. It is back to normal for everything else.
          the 2 movies you are trying to download are new release movies.
          A few releases back (6.1.7.0) they added "re-encoding" to Netflix which was supposed to allow anything to be downloaded and then "re-encoded" if necessary. Since the 6.1.7.4 update nothing downloads on Netflix.

Comment

Same problem with the same version 6.1.7.4 trying to download "3 Body Problem" on Netflix.

Comment

Support got back to me and told me the Netflix website has changed in the last week and the developer is working on it.

Comment

Plus the fact that you can't use the queue or you get logged out for Netflix, it's one at a time.
                Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Still cannot download anything from netflix. Error Code UI3012 or analysing and then network error. Nothing from support! Does Anystream download anything from netflix? If yes for me itīs time to switch

Comment

Originally posted by peter777 View Post
                    Still cannot download anything from netflix. Error Code UI3012 or analysing and then network error. Nothing from support! Does Anystream download anything from netflix? If yes for me itīs time to switch
                    Yes. But only SD (540p).

Comment

Installed new 6.1.7.5: netflix works again

Comment

Originally posted by peter777 View Post
                        Installed new 6.1.7.5: netflix works again
                        Its screen recorded. How freaking sad is this.
                        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

Wow really! All that money i spent LMAO, better of just torrent movies and TV shows .

Comment

LMAO we back at square 1 boys where it all started! time to pack it up nice try, it was good while it worked/lasted

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

How do we tell? I just downloaded Orbital 9 with 6.1.7.5 and it is HD quality. Am in the process of downloading The Signal TV series which did not work in 6.1.7.4 or 6.1.6.7. Ditto for Anthracite.
                              The processing seems pretty slow for a <2GB file however. Remuxing time about the same as previously.

Comment

Working...
                              X