New problem with Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

Do you think 4.5mb/s is turbo? LOL, even with a poor ISP you should get 20mb/s.
    If only. Right now I have ZERO Mb/s as Brightspeed shit the bed again and won't be out until Monday to correct it. I have to spread 2GB of mobile data across 4 days of tethering. On a good day I get max 9.8Mb/s. I'd pee my pants a little if I got 20Mb/s. But if I had to live within 100 yards of another hairless ape I'd happily forego 1Gb. Did you know most hairless apes smell horrible? Like Polo or Patchouli. And the females of the species are so ugly they have to paint their faces.

Just kidding but if it came down to fast internet or peace and quiet I'd choose the latter every time. The low bandwidth is why I have AS.

I haven't tried 6.1.7.5 yet and it won't be until next week when I'm back online but I have my doubts. I'd like nothing more be proven wrong though.

And YES, I saved it so the SOBs won't be able to charge me $10 for older broken to fix newer broken.
    An intentional omission is still a lie.

Win8=WTF? Win8.1=Not helping. Win10=Pastel Pansy City. Win11=Did I buy a Macintrash? Win12=MacinRehashed

Comment

Do you think 4.5mb/s is turbo? LOL, even with a poor ISP you should get 20mb/s.
      Today I am getting 26 mb/s.

Comment

Does anyone have any info on the no subtitles issue?

Comment

You might start a new thread as that issue was brought up midstream in this thread and possibly getting overlooked. My guess is you've identified what broke with the latest fixes.

Win8=WTF? Win8.1=Not helping. Win10=Pastel Pansy City. Win11=Did I buy a Macintrash? Win12=MacinRehashed

Comment

No. I'm the OP on this thread. It got lost in all the other posts about other issues. Just trying to bring it back to the original issue.

Comment

Originally posted by corwin46 View Post
              I seem to be having a new problem when trying to DL any series from Amazon. Streamfab only lists and allows a single episode to be DLed. Has anyone else been experiencing this issue? I am using version 6.1.7.1
              I realize you are the OP. Your original post makes no reference to missing subtitles and is not mentioned until post #12. It's your issue, do as you choose.

Sorry, I was only trying to help.

I don't (or more realistically can't) use SF any more so it's no skin off my back. Why am I still here? To stand behind folks here who like me have all taken a back seat as well as those doing their homework before purchasing. You're not going to get any support from SF, I can tell you that much.

The issue you originally posted about was brought up on the 17th by MrGrackle and has been discussed in several threads.

Looks like a new update rolled out, now when you click on a TV series it treats it like a single episode/movie. It even downloads the episode to the root folder, and not the season folder, giving it the complete movie treatment. Copied a URL for a single episode from a browser, it still downloaded episode 1. Am using the last

Comment

Originally posted by corwin46 View Post
                Does anyone have any info on the no subtitles issue?
                They seem to work on shows and movie I try. Get the program MediaInfo, and it will tell you for sure if subtitles are there.
                Maybe check SF settings?
                Code:
                https://prnt.sc/zTnUeE0pBBr1

Comment

Originally posted by smithbrad View Post
                  Looks like the competition is having the same 5.1 to 2.0 audio issue, so it appears to be a change by Amazon.
                  I think the audio issue is only in Australia NZ and Japan.
                  Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Everything I've grabbed from Amazon using the competition recently has all been EAC3 6 channel save for one very old movie (1990s). I only saw the issue twice and re-selecting the title restored the EAC3 option. I don't have time for re-encoding.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ain't_nobody_got_tim_for_that_sm.jpg Views:	2 Size:	38.8 KB ID:	441765

I will add there is an option in the settings to grab surround if available even if only stereo is available in the download choices. And it works.
                    Last edited by NewMelle; 05-01-2024, 06:46 PM.

Comment

In Amazon 6.1.7.5 is everything AAC audio with no H265 HEVC, why no HEVC codec anymore?
                      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

why no HEVC codec anymore?
                        It would double the processing time.

Comment

Working...
                        X