No announcement yet.

Amazon Analysis Workaround 6.1.6.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the reply. I did understand all that, but since I was trying to download episodes from Harlan Coben's Shelter (originally available in 2023), a program that should not have been impacted by the DRM issue, I just assumed the error must be due to those files.

My bad. Sorry for not testing further before I posted.

Comment

If Amazon has converted its entire catalog to the latest DRM, the 6167 for Amazon 1080p is no longer of any use! And it will happen that way!

Comment

Yes, I am finding more problems trying to test with 6167.

Clarkson's Farm Season 2 (2023): S02E01 - selected to download as 1280x576; the task ran, but the download is 480p.
        Tested S02E02, and the task does not run at all - Gets error "Failure accessing video information" just like newer programs do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mauser View Post
          Yes, I am finding more problems trying to test with 6167.

Clarkson's Farm Season 2 (2023): S02E01 - selected to download as 1280x576; the task ran, but the download is 480p.
          Tested S02E02, and the task does not run at all - Gets error "Failure accessing video information" just like newer programs do.
          DRM!

Comment

The date is no longer valid regarding Amazon, never really was. I have lots videos sitting in my watch list that were available way before the date that are not downloadable in any version of Streamfab.

Comment

Working...
            X