Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phelings View Post

Nothing ever is.
    As it only happens within Streamfab and not when viewing normally it obviously is a Streamfab issue although not in the usual sense
    not a streamfab issue
    You should see this. its way to funny: https://i.imgur.com/UmPh8Hu.png

Comment

Yes, it is a stream Fab issue, I am in the USA and all episodes fail except the first one. No VPN.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
        Yes, it is a stream Fab issue, I am in the USA and all episodes fail except the first one. No VPN.
        is another problem

i can download stuff from netflix without any problems.
        i have tried it with different things throughout the day.
        everything worked without any problems​

Comment

Originally posted by Brozilla View Post

is another problem

i can download stuff from netflix without any problems.
          i have tried it with different things throughout the day.
          everything worked without any problems​
          So can I, but they are not what I want. Try Madame Secretary and see if you get further than Episode 2

Comment

So can I, but they are not what I want. Try Madame Secretary and see if you get further than Episode 2
            its a sony title see here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...818#post443818

Comment

Originally posted by Brozilla View Post
              But being a sony title wouldn't cause it to fail which is what is being reported here. (not being able to get past the 2nd episode)

Being a Sony title would only impact available resolution.

Comment

Refresh my memory... Does StreamFab work with the ad supported netflix plan?

Comment

Can you play Madam Secretary in your regular browser? Cause i can't. I can't even open the show page!
                  How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Can you play Madam Secretary in your regular browser? Cause i can't. I can't even open the show page!
                    Yes, I can play on Netflix. Amazon also has it but it's Pay for View. I wanted to download it from Netflix, Episode 1 was fine, but after that, everything failed., It plays in my browser just fine. Maybe it's a subscription thing. I pay 25.00 a month for it. So I get Atmos and 4 log-ins.

Comment

Bizarre... i also pay the premium sub. I guess i'll try a reboot

Comment

Yes, I can play on Netflix. Amazon also has it but it's Pay for View. I wanted to download it from Netflix, Episode 1 was fine, but after that, everything failed., It plays in my browser just fine. Maybe it's a subscription thing. I pay 25.00 a month for it. So I get Atmos and 4 log-ins.
                        I just downloaded S1 & S6 Episode 2 in 1080p EAC3 5.1. using 6.1.6.7. (no purple hue, either). Unless you're talking about another season (are there more than 6?), it looks like that older download version of SF might be the only way to get it. I have the Standard Plan at $15.50/mo - 1080p video resolution, ad-free.

Comment

I know it should not be necessary as the update installers should do it automatically, they need to make it so it uninstalls past versions and then installs new, I have a few programs that when they release updates they uninstall the older version before installing new ones. Also, some made it needed to reboot.

But anyway, are people doing this? I did it for the last few versions and have no issues. I picked a random episode of each season of Madam Secretary and all came with no issue.

Using 6182

Click image for larger version  Name:	ZPNFqZ7aQzuLjTZaKUORTA.png Views:	0 Size:	119.3 KB ID:	443902 Click image for larger version  Name:	uoxKbmC1Syq2eAc0ZZ2kug.png Views:	0 Size:	131.5 KB ID:	443903

Comment

Originally posted by artsunlimited View Post

I just downloaded S1 & S6 Episode 2 in 1080p EAC3 5.1. using 6.1.6.7. (no purple hue, either). Unless you're talking about another season (are there more than 6?), it looks like that older download version of SF might be the only way to get it. I have the Standard Plan at $15.50/mo - 1080p video resolution, ad-free.
                            This one didn't have the purple hue, it only downloaded Episode 1, all others failed.

Comment

This one didn't have the purple hue, it only downloaded Episode 1, all others failed.
                              This would never have the purple hue as it's not a Netflix show. Netflix shows and Movies have the Red N on the show thumbnail. They are the only one available in HDR10 or DolbyVision.

DolbyVision is Dolby's proprietary version of HDR so it has nothing to do with audio, only video.

So the fact that some have the purple hue while other don't leads me to believe it is your Netflix settings.

Make sure your settings are set to H265 SDR or H264.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	246
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	443915

If you are using a Windows machine to play your stuff, check that you have HDR enabled (Win+Alt+B to toggle it on and off) and then you can download the H265 HDR stuff. If you cannot enable HDR because of non-compatible hardware, try playing the HDR stuff in a player that does tone mapping.

AFAIK, there are no players doing tone mapping for DoVi. Only HDR/HDR10.

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
                                AFAIK, there are no players doing tone mapping for DoVi. Only HDR/HDR10.
                                Actually, thanks to libplacebo, players such as MPV, VLC Nightly, and I believe kodi have DoVi tonemapping for profile 5. I personally modify my plex clients MPV version (which is the player in the underlying client) to contain libplacebo so that DoVi profile 5 appears fine on non DoVi displays. I still avoid downloading DoVi 5 though

Comment

Working...
                                X