Updating Older Versions of Programs Within StreamFab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

A lot of people stopped using that packager when Microsoft bought GitHub back in 2018.
    ????? Are you perhaps thinking of SourceForge? Shaka and SourceForge have nothing to do with the other. Maybe a little look-see on Google or Wikipedia will straighten out your thoughts?

Comment

Now that the initial post is gone forever because the Sticky has been removed, the remaining discussion makes no sense. There is just enough left in this discussion here to potentially really screw up someone's StreamFab if they attempt to make the changes. From a safety standpoint, I formally request that this message thread be DELETED, as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

????? Are you perhaps thinking of SourceForge? Shaka and SourceForge have nothing to do with each other. Maybe a little look-see on Google or Wikipedia will straighten out your thoughts?
        No, I am not thinking of Surge Forge; I am thinking of Github; Microsoft bought Github in 2018 for 5 billion dollars.

A media packaging and development framework for VOD and Live DASH and HLS applications, supporting Common Encryption for Widevine and other DRM Systems. - shaka-project/shaka-packager
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
        X