Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Download all purchased movies" from Amazon? or Watch List from other service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab General Query "Download all purchased movies" from Amazon? or Watch List from other service?

While this is not a StreamFab feature, I'm wondering if anyone has found a way to use StreamFab to download all purchased movies from Amazon without having to go and click on each one?

In the "old days" with DVDFab DRM Remover for Apple it was easy to tag and download all movies from Apple/iTunes, walk away, come back when the downloads were done, run DVDFab DRM Remover against them and have decrypted Mp4 files of the movies.

I'm looking for a similar approach to do the same with StreamFab. Either from Amazon Prime Video's My Stuff -> Purchases -> Movies. Or Watch List on Prime, or Max or Disney+. Point it at the service's purchase or watch list, and download those movies.

I know StreamFab doesn't have an option for this. I don't know if they ever can/will add it. So I'm wondering if anyone is/was able to come up with a way? Maybe a script or process to do something like this?

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
    While this is not a StreamFab feature, I'm wondering if anyone has found a way to use StreamFab to download all purchased movies from Amazon without having to go and click on each one?

In the "old days" with DVDFab DRM Remover for Apple it was easy to tag and download all movies from Apple/iTunes, walk away, come back when the downloads were done, run DVDFab DRM Remover against them and have decrypted Mp4 files of the movies.

I'm looking for a similar approach to do the same with StreamFab. Either from Amazon Prime Video's My Stuff -> Purchases -> Movies. Or Watch List on Prime, or Max or Disney+. Point it at the service's purchase or watch list, and download those movies.

I know StreamFab doesn't have an option for this. I don't know if they ever can/will add it. So I'm wondering if anyone is/was able to come up with a way? Maybe a script or process to do something like this?
    would something like "simple mass downloader" work ?? - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...e47#post426388 post When no titles appear but disc is inserted

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
      I will have to try it, but it might. It would appear that I'd still have to gather the URL for each title. 800+ of them...

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post

I will have to try it, but it might. It would appear that I'd still have to gather the URL for each title. 800+ of them...
        Simple Mass Downloader would be the one used for gathering the URLS... I don't buy movies usually but i will check if i might have some on my US account.

I am a pro at SMD so if you want, you could go to your list of purchased movies and save the page with SingleFile. Then you edit out any personal info from there and send me the file via DM and i can tell you if it will work and if so, how to do it.
        How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Simple Mass Downloader would be the one used for gathering the URLS... I don't buy movies usually but i will check if i might have some on my US account.

I am a pro at SMD so if you want, you could go to your list of purchased movies and save the page with SingleFile. Then you edit out any personal info from there and send me the file via DM and i can tell you if it will work and if so, how to do it.
          That is very helpful of you, jpp72

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

Before I go that far, I took the URL from one video...
            Code:
            https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B0C5231FLV/ref=atv_hm_vid_c_B8g7Qw_1_769

Used the Paste URL and pasted it in, StreamFab doesn't start downloading. So is my thinking correct that even if I put together a list of URLs into a file, it wont work?
            Last edited by KidJoe; 06-22-2024, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X