Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone having issue signing into Netflix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Anyone having issue signing into Netflix?

I am using the latest version, v6.1.9.3, and just tried to log into Netflix for the first time since I installed this version. After I enter my email and password in and click sign in button, it just immediately empties that information and doesn't log in. I have never had this issue before. I did notice that at the bottom of the log in page it says "this page is protected by Google reCAPTCHA", so I thought that may be the issue. However, I logged out of Netflix on my computer and logged back in and there was no reCAPTCHA, so I am not sure what the issue is.

I just wanted to reach out to see if anyone else had this issue before I do a complete uninstall again.

Thanks,
    Chuck

Every SF upgrade looks like a new device for NF ..
    .. therefore it is sometimes necessary to delete all NF devices

Remove with regular Browser all Devices in your Netflix account:

Sign out of all devices​

Comment

I have the same problem
      I'm disconnected all the time. At each scan of a season, at the end I am disconnected and it is impossible for me to download anything
      I tried the method of disconnecting from all devices/sessions, but it doesn't work

Comment

I also had the same problem.
        Uninstalled with Revo Uninstaller and installed a new one.
        This worked for me.​

Comment

Originally posted by allappa View Post
          I have the same problem
          I'm disconnected all the time ...
          Nope, this is not the same problem ! - the op can't log in

Open the "Hamburger Menu" (3 lines top right) select Settings
          - look where is your Temp Directory, close SF
          - open the Temp Directory - there is subdirectory cache
          - delete this (or rename complete Temp Directory)

Otherwise post your StreamFab.log​

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
            Every SF upgrade looks like a new device for NF ..
            .. therefore it is sometimes necessary to delete all NF devices

Remove with regular Browser all Devices in your Netflix account:

Sign out of all devices​
            Germania,
            Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately that didn't work. I have also tried deleting the entire log and temp directories and that didn't work either. I also tried deleting the StreamFab folder in the AppData location but that didn't work either.

I did send in this issue to support but it seems like I may need to do a full uninstall again. Not sure if I will do that before or after the next release though. I don't have anything urgent I want to download from Netflix, so I can wait.

Thanks for help!

Comment

Originally posted by Norway View Post
              I also had the same problem.
              Uninstalled with Revo Uninstaller and installed a new one.
              This worked for me.​
              You don't use StreamFab! You use Streamgaga. Your problems are not necessarily our problems. Go back to writing gaga email for your support. This forum is for StreamFab users only.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

You don't use StreamFab! You use Streamgaga. Your problems are not necessarily our problems. Go back to writing gaga email for your support. This forum is for StreamFab users only.
                My solution Worked yesterday but not today.
                Just have to wait until there is a fix​

Comment

Bonjour,
                  J'ai le meme probleme sur mac (2 dernière versions) déconnection après chaque analyse, puis apres mettre déconnecter de tous les appareil je n'arrive plus du tous a me connecter à Netflix

Comment

Yep, same problem. I also can't sign into Netflix.

Comment

There have been issues in the past with Netflix. Sometimes if you let it go, it will resolve itself, Most times an update to the Netflix module is needed.
                      When it happens, when you go to log in the info just clears out and nothing happens or other times it would say wrong email and/or password even though they have been entered properly.

SF could easily avoid this if they made it capable of taking cookies from either Chrome, Edge or Firefox, depending on what browser the user logged in to Netflix on successfully.
                      Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab

%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

I can't log into netflix with any recent version of SF. Be nice it they would fix this so we can get what we want.

Comment

I don't know why this was moved to the Mac forum. I am the original poster and I don't use a Mac. I use windows. Please move it back to the right forum.
                          Thanks,
                          Chuck

Comment

This needs to be moved back to the Windows section. Who knows why it was moved.

Comment

I can't log in to Netflix, I can't log in, no matter what I do, it doesn't work.

Comment

Working...
                              X