Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing the First Preview Version of StreamFab 5

Dear All,

As we all know, the original DVDFab Downloader only supports downloading videos from YouTube and other 1000+ free video sharing websites.

However, since being rebranded into StreamFab, support for premium streaming services have been constantly added.
    As of now, a total of 27 premium streaming services have been supported, and the number is still counting as time goes on.

Now along with the recent UI & UE improvements, it’s time to make another big jump — introducing the first Preview Version of the all-new StreamFab 5.

Product page: https://www.dvdfab.cn/downloader.htm
    Download link (available only on Forum for now):

StreamFab (Offline vers.):
    FullFileName: streamfab_5000.exe
    MD5:138D222817E2B1D5599787B6F93FBD3A
    SHA1:19C4753265C823D9CC22BF2BC79A04A6AEDC0EF5
    CRC32:03106A74
    Download link: https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/streamfab_5000.exe

StreamFab x64 (Offline vers.):
    FullFileName: streamfab_x64_5000.exe
    MD5:9A2329A01A7A6D50F7BB3FD075E29BC9
    SHA1:5260A7BCD69823EEDA4CE20C335DD92A6C96EE1C
    CRC32:2B603E66
    Download link: https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/streamfab_x64_5000.exe

What’s new in the 1st Preview Version of StreamFab 5:
    • The way to download streaming videos: in ver. 4, each streaming service features its exclusive window, but now Ver. 5 displays all the streaming services with tabs in the main interface.
    • Manage all the tasks in one task queue.
    • Manage all the downloads in one place.
    What we’re going to do in the following updates:
    • Download streaming videos from multiple services concurrently.
    • Download streaming videos to MKV format.
    • Download multiple audio tracks from Netflix, Amazon Prime videos, Disney+, etc.
    • Automatically download new TV episodes from subscribed streaming services.
    As a team, we really appreciate all your continued supports in all those passing years, and we of course sincerely hope that supports shall stay with us in the days to come.
    We welcome your feedbacks, advice and suggestions to make StreamFab 5 a better product. Please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Click image for larger version  Name:	V5x64.png Views:	0 Size:	464.3 KB ID:	401519

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211022-185240.png Views:	1 Size:	385.4 KB ID:	401520
    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 11-09-2021, 06:35 AM.
    User Manual for DVDFab v11 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab12\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab12> Log

DVDFab Player 6:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 6\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab Player 6> Log

looks good so far. I noticed that Peacock and Apple tv are not supported.. it is also only downloading from one service at a time..

Comment

Can we use both v4 and v5 side by side? I would be much more likely to test it on the side.

Comment

AppleTV+, ESPN+, Funimation, Discovery+, FOD, TVNow, VIPool, Peacock and dTV are missing in StreamFab 5

Comment

Hi,

good news, we will soon be able to add multiple languages ​​for audio with each download
          • Download multiple audio tracks from Netflix, Amazon Prime videos, Disney+, etc.

But are we going to add more languages ​​for the subtitles soon?

No idea for the 4k?
          Last edited by Electro007; 10-23-2021, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Netflix only in 720p ?

Comment

Hi,
              V5 is great! Thx.
              I found a problem on YouTube download.
              1)chapters are missing

It's OK on v4.0.2.5, but not on v5.0.0.0.
              Here is a sample including chapters.
              YouTube でお気に入りの動画や音楽を楽しみ、オリジナルのコンテンツをアップロードして友だちや家族、世界中の人たちと共有しましょう。

I attach logfile.
              Please check.
              Attached Files

Comment

Any chance of increasing the download limit? Still have a bad taste because of how you imposed it after a lot of us had paid and 30 days were over.

Comment

Problem with v5 downloading...

Last night, I queued up 2 movies from amazon, along with Season 1&2 of Succession and Season 1 of The Big Bang Theory on HBO Max. After completing the Amazon downloads, it moved onto the HBOMax downloads. It hung on the first saying "Analyzing." I clicked PAUSE ALL, the .

After 10 minutes, I used windows task manager to end StreamFab. Upon re-starting StreamFab, the queue was empty.

I went into HBO Max and readded Season 1&2 of Succession and Season 1 of The Big Bang Theory, then started the downloads which seemed to go ok, then went to bed.

This morning, its stuck on Succession S02E08 with Analyzing. Trying to pause all, I get the message Cancelling Please Wait appeared, and it just hangs there. After ending the task and restarting, the queue is empty.

logs attached.

Attached Files

Comment

queue processing stops once the download limit is met on any service.

Comment

Originally posted by GomezAddams View Post
                      queue processing stops once the download limit is met on any service.
                      Understood, BUT the limit is supposed to be 50 per service. I downloaded 17 (10 from Season 1, and 7 from Season 2) from HBOMax before I ran into the issue. And after using WIndows Task Manager to end the task and restarting I was able to download again.

IF it was due to the limit, then hitting Cancel should not have HUNG StreamFab necessitating using Windows Task Manager to kill it. And I would expect to see some notification from StreamFab that I hit the limit, rather than just hanging.

IF StreamFab does not currently have a notification that you are at the limit for the day, they I ask the developers to add one!
                      Last edited by KidJoe; 10-24-2021, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
                        IF it was due to the limit, then hitting Cancel should not have HUNG StreamFab necessitating using Windows Task Manager to kill it. And I would expect to see some notification from StreamFab that I hit the limit, rather than just hanging.

IF StreamFab does not currently have a notification that you are at the limit for the day, they I ask the developers to add one!
                        My issue does not appear to have been not due to the daily limit.

I rolled back to 4.0.2.5, queued up the remaining items from last night download, and set out to downloaded 44 items. After downloading 39, I did get a pop up saying I've hit the limit for this service for the day, but i can download from others today. and StreamFab did NOT hang.

So my issue does appear to be a bug in v5.

Comment

Same issues I'm having. I can queue up a bunch of stuff in say Hulu and Netflix. Once Hulu hits the daily limit it says so but that I can download from other services. But you can't because you can't tell the "start all" button to skip Hulu. This is a bit minor and I'm sure will get fixed. The WORSE thing is that when I queue up stuff and then close out of the app and start it up again, sometimes everything in the queues are gone and I have to go readd everything.

Comment

wow, good job, cant wait for download multiple audio tracks from Netflix.

Comment

To DVD Fab Staff:

Are you dropping support for downloading streaming videos in MP4?

Just asking because the OP mentions MKV and the Preview Version of StreamFab 5 does not appear to have an option to select the video format.

I'm aware that MKV and MP4 basically serve the same purpose as a "container" for the actual content and won't debate the merits of each which can be found elsewhere. If MP4 is indeed being dropped, I just find this an interesting way to move StreamFab forward because MP4 has been supported thru the latest release (Preview Version Not-Withstanding). In addition, I was under the impression that MP4 is the more widely supported format.

Comment

Working...
                              X