X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 5.0.0.2 Amazon and Netflix only 720P

Hi,

StreamFab 5.0.0.2 downloads Amazon and Netflix only in 720P :-(

I go back to version 4.0.2.5 and everything was fine again (1080P).

Here is my log.

Please can you check it?

Thx!!

Attached Files

Interesting, I need to figure out how to run the old versions

Comment

Originally posted by nightwingken View Post
      You can download them from the member area if you have that option purchased. If not, it's a very nominal cost, and it's worth it

As far as the OP, this doesn't surprise me, one bit. This isn't 'stable' release quality at all, clearly.

Is Apple still @ 480?

Comment

IF you paid for the extended download service ($9.99), you can download the older offline installers from the member area of the main DVDFab page, then uninstall what is on your computer and use the appropriate offline installer to put on the version you want.

I didn't pay for their extended download service, I didn't think it would be needed at the time. Instead, I've just been manually downloading the offline installer for each version as they were released, so I have a folder on my hard drive with them, and I can "roll" to another version at anytime. In hind sight I should have purchased extended download.

BTW, I don't advise trying to run DVDFab 4 and 5 on the same PC at the same time. There is too much common and its not pretty, especially around the icons, and if you need to uninstall/reinstall.

Comment

Have you checked your settings? I found mine had changed from 1080 to 720 with 5.0.0.2. I reset them to 1080 and it is working...so far.

Comment

Both twhiting9275 and KidJoe are correct...the way KidJoe does it, is how I have been doing it to rollback since I learnt that once I new release comes out the link to the previous version/link doesn't work anymore if you didn't use the offline installer. It's only a back up to have on your drive if the new release doesn't work for you, don't have keep it, just make sure the new version works.

Mona posted a link to download V4.0.2.5 in a related thread. (post #4) If you still want it.

DVDFab Forum - Amazon not working on Download 4.0.2.6
            Last edited by Down2Earth; 11-10-2021, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by squiregeek View Post
              Have you checked your settings? I found mine had changed from 1080 to 720 with 5.0.0.2. I reset them to 1080 and it is working...so far.
              I second that. The resolution changed both in the General settings and the VIP settings. My audio setting also changed.

Comment

@wyhtmgm: Thank you very much! I'm stupid - I only clicked on "best" quality in the general settings, but did not see that the quality can also be set under "VIP Services". Everything works, I withdraw my question :-)

Comment

Working...
                X