Are hbomax back to 1080p?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are hbomax back to 1080p?

I'm on vacation and unable to check but are the HBO titles in the Recently Added section back to 1080p with the new release today?

Originally posted by wthomas69 View Post
    I'm on vacation and unable to check but are the HBO titles in the Recently Added section back to 1080p with the new release today?
    see post #24 - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ust-720p/page2
    more time is needed for a fix.

Comment

Competition:
      Hey, let's get this back up as soon as possible
      SF:
      Hey, let's throw an extra module out that customers have to pay more for. Who needs HBO Max, right?
      FIX YOUR BUGS
      GET MODULES WORKING PROPERLY
      QUIT ADDING NEW BUGS!

I swear, this is just more of the same with this company

Comment

Hello twhiting9275, I have figured out the subtitle issue, they can only be created with .mkv files so they created a new DRM module. You must buy it. MKV usually has a larger file size than MP4 videos due to the support for the extra features, multiple audio tracks, and subtitle tracks. If you find MKV videos have smaller size but higher resolution than MP4, this is probably because the MKV files use a more advanced codec with a higher compression ratio
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post
          Competition:

SF:

FIX YOUR BUGS
          GET MODULES WORKING PROPERLY
          QUIT ADDING NEW BUGS!

I swear, this is just more of the same with this company
          Your post assumes they have one dev and cannot work on multiple things at once. You /may/ be right, but chances are pretty slim that you are.

Aside from Disney/Hulu that don't allow PCs to download at 1080p anymore (and some random Netflix fails) they've done a pretty good job of fixing issues so far.

Comment

Am I the only one having an issue with Amazon Prime with 1080p? Tried to DL OfficeSpace in 1080p it starts, gets partway through then switches from 1080p to 720p and like starts over.

Comment

Originally posted by potenial_user View Post
              they've done a pretty good job of fixing issues so far.
              No, they haven't . Here's just a few of the bugs that they've known about that they've refused to address
              • Logs and caching saving in incorrect locations, causing users additional bandwidth (known for over a year now)
              • Apple TV limited to 360p (6 months)
              • Scheduling tasks causing the program to be inoperable (can't download ANYTHING) . Known since inception
              • HBO Max at 720p (already resolved in competition)
              • Grabbing of shows with a large number of seasons still takes 2-3 minutes. That's just getting the data, before you can even download anything. This has been going on since inception as well.
              On and on I could go, but the way these bugs are handled is unprofessional at best. Refusing to address and acknowledge bugs is not 'good' . It's ridiculous.

Comment

but this is not that they are non-professionals, but they are simply not interested. There has long been a solution for 1080p HBO max other than these thieves here

Comment

there not going to fix it and thing happend with disney+ it was 1080 when i got it and it went to 720 they said they were not going to fix it

Comment

these are one big garbage

Comment

Originally posted by duranman View Post
                      there not going to fix it and thing happend with disney+ it was 1080 when i got it and it went to 720 they said they were not going to fix it
                      Disney + supports up to 720p from the first day it was released.

As for the HBO Max 1080p, the developer is working on it, please kindly wait, thank you.

Comment

any srtream has long been 1080p hbo max how long to wait Mona how long

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                          Disney + supports up to 720p from the first day it was released..
                          With all due respect, Disney+ downloader *DID* support 1080p back when it was called DRM Downloader, before the change in how the downloader works. See discussion in -> https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...quality-so-far

Comment

That only screen recorded Disney Plus in 1080p not a true downloader the Max Resolution Disney Supports in Browser's is 720p

Comment

So, I respectfully ask for HBO 1080p back again. Please to the developers to ask for work on it.

我請你為 HBO Max 添加 1080p,它被其他競爭對手支持,為什麼你沒有它對我來說是個謎。
                              Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
                              X