Disnet Plud - Alias - Season 1 Episode 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disnet Plud - Alias - Season 1 Episode 17

I'm hoping someone might point out how I can work around an interesting bug I have found.

When downloading Alias Season 1 Episode 17, and selecting English as the audio track in StreamFab, it downloads the German audio.

I've tried downloading again, but set the audio to German thinking it might download the English audio, but it still downloads German.

All other episodes seem to download English audio, with no issues whatsoever.

Episode 17 plays perfectly, in English, from the Disney Plus site.

Any way I can work around this issue please, or is this something busted behind the scenes?

Originally posted by Midnight-Man View Post
    I'm hoping someone might point out how I can work around an interesting bug I have found.

When downloading Alias Season 1 Episode 17, and selecting English as the audio track in StreamFab, it downloads the German audio.

I've tried downloading again, but set the audio to German thinking it might download the English audio, but it still downloads German.

All other episodes seem to download English audio, with no issues whatsoever.

Episode 17 plays perfectly, in English, from the Disney Plus site.

Any way I can work around this issue please, or is this something busted behind the scenes?
    have you tried clearing your cookies & site data for disney plus in streamfab ?? try that & restart streamfab
    and retry the episode again and see if you get the English audio if it still fails, then post the streamfab log files.

Comment

Thanks - I've followed this post: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...d-a-suggestion to clear cache within StreamFab - specifically, I cleared files from this area: C:\users\XXX\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\Temp\Cache

This made no change to the result in downloading this episode (it's still in German).

However, I am not sure which log files I should post please, and where they may be found? Thank you in advance if someone is able to point me in the right direction on this aspect!

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight-Man View Post
        Thanks - I've followed this post: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...d-a-suggestion to clear cache within StreamFab - specifically, I cleared files from this area: C:\users\XXX\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\Temp\Cache

This made no change to the result in downloading this episode (it's still in German).

However, I am not sure which log files I should post please, and where they may be found? Thank you in advance if someone is able to point me in the right direction on this aspect!
        the easiest way to find the log files is to start streamfab - click the settings button in the upper right hand corner
        then when the drop down menu appears click "open log folder" then post the log file one called streamfab.

also, try what is posted in post #3 - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ney#post390350
        Last edited by october262; 08-23-2022, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Thank you sir!

OK - here is the current knowledge on this issue:

- The episode plays in StreamFab correctly, with the right audio
          - The episode plays in web browser outside of StreamFab correctly, with the right audio
          - I have checked for the small icon mentioned in post #3 here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ney#post390350 and it is showing English as the audio track. Additionally, English is being heard at this time (all of this inside StreamFab).
          - I have cleared my StreamFab log, then opened StreamFab, found the episode in question and downloaded it again. The log file is pasted below:

Attached Files
          Last edited by Mona; 08-24-2022, 07:04 AM. Reason: delete the posted log file, save it as an attachment.

Comment

<removed double-post>

Comment

The log file is from v5042, please give the latest v5049 a try. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you Mona and all October262 - and please accept my apologies!

I am/was used to StreamFab offering updates when they were available, and for some reason, I may have missed it, and it hadn't updated in a while.

I have now updated, and this has fixed the issue with this episode.

Thank you for your time and effort on this, and apologies that the hassle was caused by me not checking everything I could - I shall know better next time!

Comment

Thanks for the update, glad it works.

Comment

Working...
                  X