This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 6.0.0.1 Problem

After update to 6.0.0.1, it doesnt open no more, it freezes before loading the list. It was a big list, How can I save the list manually so I can uninstal, reinstall from fresh and then add the list file so I don't lose all history and the current list?

Originally posted by TarantinoMariachi View Post
    After update to 6.0.0.1, it doesnt open no more, it freezes before loading the list. It was a big list, How can I save the list manually so I can uninstal, reinstall from fresh and then add the list file so I don't lose all history and the current list?
    Try re-installing without uninstalling. It has worked before. You can make a copy of your StreamFab temp folder in the hopes of saving your list but it's not guaranteed...
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Here are two other things you might can try or look into trying.....

DVDFab Forum - Download Task

DVDFab Forum - Scheduled Events Missing

Comment

Originally posted by TarantinoMariachi View Post
        After update to 6.0.0.1, it doesnt open no more, it freezes before loading the list. It was a big list
        How big is big? How much available RAM do you have on average on your computer when running StreamFab and any other background programs? Please answer at least the first question.

Comment

Problem was that my path was on an network drive and the network was slow, causing issues. Problem solved.

Comment

Working...
          X