Erro 3205 on Paramount +

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erro 3205 on Paramount +

I cannot download anything from Paramount +. I receive error code 3205. I am using StreamFab version 6.1.0.0.

Confirmed. Using StreamFab 6.1.0.0. Can not download Top Gun: Maverick nor 1923 S01E01. Received both error 3205 and 3304.
    StreamFab.log

Comment

I just downloaded TOP GUN MAVERICK from the PARAMOUNT+ website in 1080p..... using StreamFab 6.1.0.0.....

I'm submitting this log file in the spirit that this may help the developers troubleshoot your problems.

PARAMOUNT PLUS TOP GUN MAVERICK StreamFab 6.1.0.0.log
      Attached Files

​"Just because you can..... doesn't mean you should!"

"The only thing worse than the devil that you know..... is the devil that you don't!"

Comment

Hey guys,

Just fyi...

I got the same 3205 error on Top Gun Maverick via Paramount+ website direct login using StreamFab 6.1.0.0

Uninstalled StreamFab 6.1.0.0, deleted temp/cache/logs & installed 6.0.0.8 from offline version from DVDFab.cn that I have saved.

It downloaded as 1080p (see attachments)

Mike

US - CST - No VPN
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Mike_M; 12-23-2022, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Same 3205 error on CSI NY via Paramount+ direct website with StreamFab 6.1.0.0. (log files attached)

Uninstalled 6.1.0.0 & deleted temp/cache/logs & reinstalled 6.0.0.8 from offline copy from DVDFab.cn that I had archived.

CSI NY can then be downloaded with 6.0.0.8.

Mike

US - CST, No VPN

Attached Files
          Last edited by Mike_M; 12-23-2022, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Hi all, the feedback on this thread has been passed to the QA team.

UPDATE:
            Please try to delete temp/cache/logs and then run v6100 to have a try as well, thanks.

Comment

FWIW, I have 2 machines with 6.1.0.0. The first machine was updated from 6.0.0.5 to 6.1.0.0 via the offline installer. It gets 3304 errors when trying to d/l from P+. Unfortunately deleting temp/cache/logs did not resolve the issue on that machine. The second machine was updated from 6.0.0.5 to 6.1.0.0 via the built-in/online updater and is able to d/l from P+ without issue. Log from a failed d/l on the first machine is attached.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Dog; 12-23-2022, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Same problem here, with Cheers.
                Went back to version 6007 and was able to download again.
                Last edited by MrGrackle; 12-23-2022, 04:02 AM.

Comment

After you run v6100, please go to the download queue, remove the Paramount videos, and then load the ones to the queue again to try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                    After you run v6100, please go to the download queue, remove the Paramount videos, and then load the ones to the queue again to try again.
                    Queue was completely empty when I did a total uninstall including registry and configuration. Temp folder and log folder were completely erased. Reinstalled using offline 6.1.0.0, got authorized, setup Settings and tried to get Top Gun Maverick, 1923 S01E01, and an older episode of some other TV show that I can't remember. They all failed with initially a 3205 error which quickly changes to a 3304 error.
                    I'm intrigued by Dog's success with the online installer. It's counter to the collective wisdom here that always says to use the offline installer. I'd like to hear from Weavermovies as to what installer he used because, other than Dog, he is the only one to be able to download anything from Paramount+.
                    I might try the online install method tonight if I stay up late. First I'd have to install a pre-6.1.0.0 version and let it tell me that a 6.1.0.0 version is available. I'll let you know the results along with another StreamFab.log.

Comment

Same errors with online installer. Sorry, Dog.

StreamFab.log: [ATTACH]n419727[/ATTACH]

Let's see if I can get the screenshots of both errors attached to this message. I failed the last try.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-12-23 1.47.17 AM.png
Views:	685
Size:	156.6 KB
ID:	419729

Name:	Screenshot 2022-12-23 1.42.30 AM.png
Views:	669
Size:	170.0 KB
ID:	419730

Attached Files

Comment

I don't think my StreamFab.log attached correctly. Here it is:
                        StreamFab.log

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                          Same errors with online installer. Sorry, Dog.
                          Well, fiddlesticks. I kinda figured it probably wouldn't amount to much since many seem to have better luck with the offline installer when upgrading. Forgot to mention that in MS Edge I can stream the show/episode I'm trying to d/l on the same machine I get the 3304 error in StreamFab, so it's not an OS or router level ad domain blocking issue (like it was in the past when s0.2mdn.net had to be allowed through for P+ to work). Interesting that MrKrawk was able to d/l again via a downgrade to 6.0.0.7. If time permits today, I'll try downgrading to 6.0.0.7 to see if that is repeatable, and I'll also try doing a fresh install of 6.1.0.0. I'll report back with what I find.

Comment

If I were writing the code for Paramount+ to check if the browser connecting in is able to handle the new Widevine, I'd check the User Agent. This is the User Agent that StreamFab's CEF browser is showing now...

Name:	Screenshot 2022-12-23 11.16.18 AM.png
Views:	651
Size:	350.8 KB
ID:	419765

So, it is saying that StreamFab is using Chrome version 102. Problem - the version number of the first Chrome browser that can recognize Widevine-2 is version 107. The latest stable Chrome browser is version 108 with 109 due out soon. That means if Paramount+ or any other streamer checked the UA to see if the browser (StreamFab in this case) could handle the new DRM then one showing only Chrome version 102 would be rejected. This would become more important if they do follow through with what was originally written, that Widevine-1 would be removed completely.

Comment

Update: I was able to download from Paramount + after removing the StreamFab program folder and then installing version 6.0.0.8.

Comment

Working...
                              X