Problem with downloads from Peacock using StreamFab 6.1.0.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hankeM View Post

Thanks so much for your time, artsunlimited!!! Now, when you were able to replicate my issue (even without VPN), I am sure this issue is not specific to my PC settings, so now I will wait for the response from Mona & Streamfab developers. Once again, thank you very much, I really do appreciate your cooperation!
    I'm pleased I was able to help by replicating it, hankeM - there's nothing more frustrating than not knowing whether you're doing something wrong on your end, or whether it's a common issue that you can't do anything about!

Comment

It seems like you have downloaded always in MP4 format, have you tried making a change in VIP Services Setting to MKV? Either using FFmpeg or MKVToolNix.

Comment

Originally posted by hankeM View Post
        I try to download Premier League matches from Peacock for personal off-line viewing. I use StreamFab 6.1.0.0 (fresh install from off-line installer). The "Analysis" and "Download" phases go well, both video & audio fragments are downloaded completely - but then in the "Processing" phase it seems that the video fragments are not correctly merged into the single MP4 file (the log says "Info: Repair mp4 file:...." for each video fragment) resulting in just 2 kB video part of MP4. The audio part is merged from individual audio fragments well without any problems. After the "Remuxing" phase, the resulting MP4 file has just the size of audio (around 80 MB) and plays just the audio part during playback - without video which is replaced just by the cover photo. Previously (before the World Cup), I had no problem at all to download Premier League matches for personal off-line viewing but currently I cannot download even the older PL matches which I could successfully download before with older versions of Streamfab. When I tried to use that older version of StreamFab 5.0.5.0, I get always stuck on "Analysis" phase and it shows the error with cat. Do you have any idea what is wrong, please? Does anybody experienced this issue, too? I have already sent the log files to developers, hope they fix it soon. Thanks!

Click image for larger version Name:	obrazek.png Views:	0 Size:	17.6 KB ID:	420105
        Hi, the developer has made some adjustments in the coming version, please wait for it and then have a try.
        In case of a problem, please do post the log file as well. Thanks again.

Comment

Mona I can confirm that the latest update 6.1.0.1 has solved my issue. Thank you very much for the fast response from the development team! Thanks also to all kind colleagues who responded to me in this forum thread, I really appreciate it! Wish you all the best in 2023!

Comment

Working...
          X