This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[solved] Streamfab 6.1.0.4 mac - youtube download private video

I have log in my account. I can want the private video. The streamfab can't analysis it.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	sceen_cap_2023_02_22.jpg Views:	115 Size:	51.6 KB ID:	422106
    stramfab_log.zip

Originally posted by blackett View Post
    I have log in my account. I can want the private video. The streamfab can't analysis it.
    This particular error has nothing to do with the video being private. It's a different issue so once they fix that issue, try again. It may still fail but it will be because of something else...

Comment

Please wait for the coming version and then try again.

Comment

After I update streamfab to 6.1.0.9 youtube is OK now. But my netflix starts to get problems. First, everytime I open netflix and I have to log in. Second, it says that I use VPN to connect to Netflix and I didn't use VPN service. And if I delete Streamfab/Temp/cache, after re-open Streamfab app I could download netflix. But if I log in youtube, then my netflix will think that I use vpn service for netflix. Each time I open netflix by Streamfab, I have to re-log in again.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_cap_2023-02-26_1.jpg
Views:	444
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	422529
        [ATTACH]n422528[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by blackett View Post
          After I update streamfab to 6.1.0.9 youtube is OK now. But my netflix starts to get problems. First, everytime I open netflix and I have to log in. Second, it says that I use VPN to connect to Netflix and I didn't use VPN service. And if I delete Streamfab/Temp/cache, after re-open Streamfab app I could download netflix. But if I log in youtube, then my netflix will think that I use vpn service for netflix. Each time I open netflix by Streamfab, I have to re-log in again.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_cap_2023-02-26_1.jpg
Views:	444
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	422529
          [ATTACH]n422528[/ATTACH]
          Since the youtube problem has been fixed, I will close this topic.

About the Netflix issue, I have moved it to a new one: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ror-on-netflix
          I will reply to the new one.

Comment

Working...
          X