Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamfab macOS M1- Netflix error UI3012

Hi,
    when trying to use Streamfab macOS M1 with Netflix i am getting an error message telling me, that i am connected through a VPN, what is btw not the fact. And that i either use an other vpn server or i should delete the StreamFab cache.
    As i am not connected through a VPN and also the normal Safari browser works w/o a problem with Netflix, i would like to try to delete the StreamFab cache. But where is that cache located on macOS?

There is a problem with the popup message, sorry for the confusion. We will correct the message as soon as possible.
    However, when you receive that VPN message, it basically means there is a problem with the video downloading. Please provide the log file to better check, thanks.

Comment

Here is the log from my last attempt
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CptZosimus View Post
        Here is the log from my last attempt
        OK.

The log file is from Mac Intel version.

Comment

Now I know why it had a different name, I was asked to download that version by tech support via a ticket, it ran very slow, so I have reverted back to previous version

Comment

Originally posted by CptZosimus View Post
            Now I know why it had a different name, I was asked to download that version by tech support via a ticket, it ran very slow, so I have reverted back to previous version
            Please use the old version for now, we are working on the issue with v6121. Thanks for your patience in advance.

Comment

Working...
            X