Peacock is Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock is Working

All you have to do is stop waiting for the StreamFab team to try and fix it and just do it yourself. Instead of it working right and downloading seasons of Yellowstone all at once as it should do, you just have to wait for it to fail each time after each episode and log back in and try again. Something we should no have to do if we had a fix or working software.

We already went through this in the thread starting at https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ues#post426251. You participated in this discussion and so you should be familiar with the results. Jpp72 gave his method of downloading multiple downloads at the same time. Using my method, which isn't really a method, I just follow Peacock's rules, I showed that I was able to download the entire 5 seasons of Yellowstone in one attempt. Chameleon also added in that he had just downloaded the whole 5th season of Yellowstone.
    I'm sorry you are having problems with Peacock but I assure you that downloading multiple files is very much possible. I see that you replied back to Jpp72 but I do not see that you followed my instructions concerning Devices found in message # 25 of the other thread. If your Peacock Account shows more than 3 active devices, you are probably doomed to continual logouts. In one message of yours you wrote that you tried running Peacock on two different computers. So, that's 2 out of 3 already. If you didn't delete the old devices when a new version StreamFab came out then you are, at least, up to 4. That's not even counting a TV you might watch Peacock on. Or a regular web browser like Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
    Peacock, unlike most other streamer, is very particular about the number of devices connected to their service. Just as Netflix is cracking down on shared passwords and the use of VPN, these restrictions will probably eventually find their way to all the other streamers. Get used to it. Play by their rules and you won't have any problems, go against them and you'll have nothing but problems. This has nothing to do with the StreamFab team, you set the number of devices you use.

Comment

The only issue I have seen with Peacock is that it refuses to hold your login credentials. Everything else posted here is a non-issue.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
        The only issue I have seen with Peacock is that it refuses to hold your login credentials. Everything else posted here is a non-issue.
        Yes, that is still very much a problem. Unfortunately when a discussion begins about the logIN problem someone then brings up the logOUT problem and vica versa. That's what happened in the other thread I mentioned and it gets very confusing. I wish I knew why the developer is having such a hard time fixing Peacock's automatic login. I can't recall any other VIP that I've tried that doesn't remember my login credentials after they have been initially entered. This is especially true in that Peacock has a "Remember me" box that is always checked and works perfectly with a regular web browser.
        Anyway, thank you for you comment but hopefully we can keep this discussion to just JimD6500's logout problem to avoid confusion. I'd be glad to talk about the login problem in another thread but I don't know what more can be said on the matter. Everybody has seen the problem for a very long time. The StreamFab developers just needs to fix it.
        Please forgive me if it seems like I'm trying to be a moderator or something. That is not my intent. As you know, you can post anything you want, anywhere you want, as long as it doesn't piss off the StreamFab Staff. I was just hoping that we could keep the topics separated for my own benefit because I find combining the two problems confusing for myself and others.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

I get the feeling that if the 'browser' component were updated, a lot of things would be fixed, including (possibly) the Peacock staying logged in issue.

Comment

I found an alternate to Peacock (don't ask), which stays logged in. I am glad Fab fixed a lot of the other stuff in Netflix though.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKrawk View Post
                I get the feeling that if the 'browser' component were updated, a lot of things would be fixed, including (possibly) the Peacock staying logged in issue.
                Browser has been updated

Comment

Working...
                X