Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask how to set auto to select subtitles and limit download speed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask how to set auto to select subtitles and limit download speed.

I want to ask if there is any setting in streamfab that limits the download speed? and how to set it to automatically remove forcednarrative subtitles and duplicate subtitles like in the picture? because every time I download it I have to manually deselect it. Thanks.
    Attached Files

Subtitles and Audio are controlled in the Settings Menu. Go to the Menu "hamburger" in the upper right corner of the StreamFab widnow and click on the hamburger menu icon, then select settings (top item in the menu). There you can preset the audio and subtitles under VIP Services.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Menu - settings.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	430504 Click image for larger version

Name:	vip services.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	430505

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	430510 Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	430511 Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	430512
      Originally posted by TomdeOldMan View Post
      Subtitles and Audio are controlled in the Settings Menu. Go to the Menu "hamburger" in the upper right corner of the StreamFab widnow and click on the hamburger menu icon, then select settings (top item in the menu). There you can preset the audio and subtitles under VIP Services.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Menu - settings.jpg Views:	0 Size:	10.3 KB ID:	430504 Click image for larger version  Name:	vip services.jpg Views:	0 Size:	35.3 KB ID:	430505
      Thank you for guidance.
      I know the setting you are talking about.
      but what I need is to remove "duplicate" subtitles and "forcednarrative" subtitles.
      because every time I download it I have to remove it manually. I don't want streamfab to automatically choose "duplicate" subtitle and "forcednarrative" subtitle.​
      Below are my settings and loading images.

Comment

Originally posted by DVDalibaba View Post
        Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpg Views:	4 Size:	35.9 KB ID:	430510 Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	4 Size:	37.4 KB ID:	430511 Click image for larger version  Name:	3.jpg Views:	4 Size:	39.4 KB ID:	430512

Thank you for guidance.
        I know the setting you are talking about.
        but what I need is to remove "duplicate" subtitles and "forcednarrative" subtitles.
        because every time I download it I have to remove it manually. I don't want streamfab to automatically choose "duplicate" subtitle and "forcednarrative" subtitle.​
        Below are my settings and loading images.
        are the "duplicate" subtitles and "forcednarrative" subtitles.happening with every streaming service or just certain ones ??
        go to settings - VIP Services - uncheck "always download the forced subtitles"
        Last edited by october262; 09-12-2023, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

are the "duplicate" subtitles and "forcednarrative" subtitles.happening with every streaming service or just certain ones ??
          go to settings - VIP Services - uncheck "always download the forced subtitles"
          Look at my settings in the image, I didn't select "always download the forced subtitles"

Comment

Mona
            pro, is there any way to turn off the update notification? Every time I open streamfab, the update notification appears very annoying. Even though I don't want to update, it always shows that damn update. Thank you pro

Comment

Originally posted by DVDalibaba View Post
              Mona
              pro, is there any way to turn off the update notification? Every time I open streamfab, the update notification appears very annoying. Even though I don't want to update, it always shows that damn update. Thank you pro
              I am afraid not, there is currently no settings in the software to disable the update notification. I will pass your request about the notification to the person in charge.

Comment

To the OP's other request, I too would like to have a setting to throttle SF's bandwidth. SF does not play nice with other apps while downloading. It seems to set the QOS to high priority. I know I can buy 3rd party programs that will throttle apps but why do I have to spend extra $$ when this should be a simple TCP/IP setting in SF?

Comment

Working...
                X