This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am successful with Netflix still.
    Although I see the error screen (briefly) every single time I click on something to download, the download still does work.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your responses. I have indeed tried clearing the cache and cookies. I even went so far as doing a complete uninstall and reinstall removing all the directories as one of you suggested. I have Netflix without ads, and I have tried a VPN all of which have yielded no results. Inferring from Mona's post I'm wondering if this is a known issue the is being worked on if so Mona can you give us an update or timeline? Lastly MrKrawk I wish I had your luck, mine sticks on the error, I don't even get a screen to choose settings for the download. Thanks for all your help, Guys. If anyone knows more or gets any further, please post up.

Thanks,

Liefy

Comment

Originally posted by Liefy001 View Post
        Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your responses. I have indeed tried clearing the cache and cookies. I even went so far as doing a complete uninstall and reinstall removing all the directories as one of you suggested. I have Netflix without ads, and I have tried a VPN all of which have yielded no results. Inferring from Mona's post I'm wondering if this is a known issue the is being worked on if so Mona can you give us an update or timeline? Lastly MrKrawk I wish I had your luck, mine sticks on the error, I don't even get a screen to choose settings for the download. Thanks for all your help, Guys. If anyone knows more or gets any further, please post up.

Thanks,

Liefy
        might try checking your security & firewall software to
        check and see if something is blocking netflix from downloading.

Comment

Hey October262,

I appreciate the idea, but I have no security software running at all and have had no problem downloading from any of the other services like Hulu, Amazon etc. If it were an issue with a firewall or security settings it would stand to reason it would block everything not just Netflix right? I appreciate your help, reach out if anything else comes to mind.

Liefy

Comment

Hi,

Please try the test version for the problem.

Wilson
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

Updated to latest version of StreamFab (6.1.5.0) when prompted to update. Tried downloading some shows from NETFLIX, but still getting the NETFLIX error screen stating:

Pardon the interruption.
              This title is not available to watch instantly. Please try another title. - 1044
              Error Code D7121-1331

StreamFab's "Analyzing video URL" pop-up appears for a brief period but then disappears. No download options screen presented.

After seeing the BETA version in the above post, I completely de-installed StreamFab again and re-installed the BETA version.

Tried downloading a few shows from NETFLIX, but mostly with the same result - log file attached. The only show that I can successfully download is the movie "The Vow", albeit only at 960x540. Sadly, I'm not a Channing Tatum fan and unfortunately everything else I try doesn't get past the analysis stage.

I have no issues downloading from other streaming sites (Amazon Prime Video UK, Channel 4, Disney+ UK). The problem is only with NETFLIX.

StreamFab website still states that NETFLIX module supports the ad-supported service and Wilson made no mention of it being unsupported in his post, so assuming that's not the cause of the problem.

Any help much appreciated.​ StreamFab.zip

Comment

Hey October262,

I appreciate the idea, but I have no security software running at all and have had no problem downloading from any of the other services like Hulu, Amazon etc. If it were an issue with a firewall or security settings it would stand to reason it would block everything not just Netflix right? I appreciate your help, reach out if anything else comes to mind.

Liefy
                are you sharing your account with anyone else in your house hold ??
                try logging out of netflix and waiting a couple of hours and wait for netflix to reset.
                see this thread post #2 - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...e-interruption

Comment

I don't share my NETFLIX login details. If I access NETFLIX via Chrome on the same PC as StreamFab I can view all NETFLIX content without issue. When I attempt to download a show via StreamFab I receive the "Pardon the interruption" message (with the exception of "The Vow" movie which I can download albeit in a low resolution via SF).

Comment

Hi,

Please try the new test version and tell me the result, thanks!

Wilson
                    Please post your logs the default location is:
                    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

The latest test version in post #24 has fixed the problem with NETFLIX. The 'Pardon the interruption' screen still appears in the background whilst the video is analysing but once the analysis is complete the download options window appears as normal. I am now able to download from NETFLIX without issue.

Many thanks Wilson.

Comment

Installed the patch from post #24. The pardon screen comes up and goes but only resolution option I get to download is 720x480. I am trying to download Lone Survivor from Netflix. See the log please. Thanks.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jpm102 View Post
                          The latest test version in post #24 has fixed the problem with NETFLIX. The 'Pardon the interruption' screen still appears in the background whilst the video is analysing but once the analysis is complete the download options window appears as normal. I am now able to download from NETFLIX without issue.

Many thanks Wilson.
                          Yay! I am not going to try it to see if it breaks it for me. So now your version works like mine.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm sorry to say the above solutions are still not working for me. I don't share my Netflix account with anyone, but I logged out anyway, still no luck. Tried updating to both versions in message 20 and 24 but no luck there either. Mine still goes to an immediate pardon the interruption error without anything else popping up, after a few seconds of analyzing. I'm glad this is on the radar and I'm hoping for a real fix in the near future. Let me know if you have any questions for me or if I can help in any way.

Thanks,

Liefy

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm sorry to say the above solutions are still not working for me. I don't share my Netflix account with anyone, but I logged out anyway, still no luck. Tried updating to both versions in message 20 and 24 but no luck there either. Mine still goes to an immediate pardon the interruption error without anything else popping up, after a few seconds of analyzing. I'm glad this is on the radar and I'm hoping for a real fix in the near future. Let me know if you have any questions for me or if I can help in any way.

Thanks,

Liefy
                              try disconnecting your computer from your home internet,
                              and connect you cellphone to your computer and use cellular data and see if you can download from Netflix

Comment

Hey october262,

By chance I just switched ISP's three days ago. I went from Comcast to Google Fiber and the problem still persists. Do you think switching the ISP would accomplish the same thing you were thinking by running off cell phone data? If not, I'll try the cell phone, let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Liefy

Comment

Working...
                                X