Failure analyzing Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max Failure analyzing Title

Streamfab v6.1.5.1 cannot analyze or download this series on MAX: Love Has Won: The Cult Of Mother God

EDIT: Log file attached
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dillon77; 11-30-2023, 09:36 PM.

We will check.

Comment

I would like to add, this happens for me with any show with mini-series in the url. Examples of other shows that this happens with are Chernobyl and Band of Brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresmywifi View Post
        I would like to add, this happens for me with any show with mini-series in the url. Examples of other shows that this happens with are Chernobyl and Band of Brothers.
        Good catch. For sure, it seems as if any show that has "mini-series" in the URL will not analyze. I think these are also the shows that have two advertisements play before the main title begins.

Comment

I think I stumbled upon a simple workaround for this issue with newer Max shows that won't queue...

Based on what wheresmywifi discovered in post #3 above, I took a random shot at something that, in my mind, should never have worked but it actually did! If a show that won't queue contains the word "mini-series" in the URL, just remove that word and replace it with the word "show" and press enter. That's it...you can actually do it right inside Streamfab (instead of fixing the URL in browser and pasting it into SF.)

Talk about getting lucky...I'm still in shock that it actually works! Also, I'm still getting 1080p using this method...
          Last edited by Baker; 12-08-2023, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Are you using the fix in the sticky thread? https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...zable-problems

Comment

Originally posted by Occidio View Post
              Are you using the fix in the sticky thread? https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...zable-problems
              Nope...was using native/unpatched SF version 6.1.5.2. I just now upgraded to 6.1.5.3 and successfully tested this method again.
              Last edited by Baker; 12-09-2023, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Wow, that worked! Thank you.

Comment

That worked for me too! Thanks Baker

Comment

Originally posted by wheresmywifi View Post
                    That worked for me too! Thanks Baker
                    No problem...couldn't have done it without you wheresmywifi!

Comment

Working...
                    X