This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows Netflix

Having a problem using the Netflix download, keeps showing error. Sign in ok and then when trying to access content error. Other services work fine.

Originally posted by auxtian View Post
    Having a problem using the Netflix download, keeps showing error. Sign in ok and then when trying to access content error. Other services work fine.
    We need more info than that in order to help.

What error are you getting? Do you need to keep logging back in?
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Same problem! When I try to download I get error code:UI3012 When I try to search it says there are no matches... even with simple one-word searches. When I chose a different category it signs me out.

Comment

Originally posted by efk3 View Post
        Same problem! When I try to download I get error code:UI3012 When I try to search it says there are no matches... even with simple one-word searches. When I chose a different category it signs me out.
        The official Netflix meaning and fix for the UI3012 error can be found here - https://help.netflix.com/en/node/100406
        Please follow jpp72's instructions in the above message as to the information needed to report an Issue.

Comment

Having same issue - and its not network connectivity as several other services are working fine within SF. Have to sign in every time Netflix is launched (getting email that it is a new sign in each time). Worked briefly yesterday - and now back to error that pops up on sign in (so never gets 'into' Netflix)

Comment

Hi all,

We did some fix for the Netflix sign out problem, please try it and tell me the result.

Download Link: https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/stream...y_34db6630.exe

Wilson​
            Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 12-05-2023, 06:50 AM.
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Unfortunately, it doesn't work, the login problem is still there and the UI3012 error is still there, I have also noticed that it is not possible to change for example to movies, dramas, just a black screen. Works to see and change genres in firefox, and on mobile,and on TV. this error is only on the sf browser.​
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tomolo View Post
                Unfortunately, it doesn't work, the login problem is still there and the UI3012 error is still there, I have also noticed that it is not possible to change for example to movies, dramas, just a black screen. Works to see and change genres in firefox, and on mobile,and on TV. this error is only on the sf browser.​
                the UI3012 is a network error, do Netflix movies play ok in your regular browser ??

Comment

Yes I can see in my web browser (Firefox) everything works there even on a mobile phone​

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                    Hi all,

We did some fix for the Netflix sign out problem, please try it and tell me the result.

Download Link: https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/streamfab_x64_6145beta_2023_12_04_17_27_47_dev_vs2 019_metaempty_34db6630.exe

Wilson​
                    Looks like i can download more than one title without automatic sign out.

But if i close the Netflix tab and open it again, i'm not more logged in (although "Remember Me" is marked)​

Comment

Hi,

Please try the new test version in the thread.

Hi all, We did some fix for the Netflix sign out problem, please try it and tell us the result. Download Link: https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/streamfab_x64_6145beta_2023_12_05_17_59_27_dev_vs2019_metaempty_92ebbe17.exe Wilson

Wilson
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Have done a complete uninstall of the program, with removed regkeys, and reboot. and a clean install it worked to download once.Then came the same error with sign in and with UI3012 error. Works without problems with web browser Firefox, tried also with Edge works with it. it's only Netflix that doesn't work​

Comment

I get the same issue too. When I try to download uncharted, it only offers a 500p resolution, otherwise I get thrown out frequently, but if I have anything that has a suitable resolution, then I am able to get it downloaded. All seems to have happened since the recent DRM changes by Netflix and the last release - otherwise its been faultless up until now. Thanks

Comment

Hi,

tomolo, please try the new test version for the Netflix sign out problem.

Hi all, We did some fix for the Netflix sign out problem, please try it and tell us the result. Download Link: https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/streamfab_x64_6145beta_2023_12_06_18_37_31_dev_netflix_logout_8bec2ebf.exe In the new test version, we used the User Agent of Andriod when browser Netflix website, so the Netflix web

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

It seems to be working now, I've tried three Netflix downloads and all have worked.​

Comment

Working...
                              X