No announcement yet.

download failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to confirm, re-installing 6.1.6.1 seemed to fix the Prime error 13000, and allowed me to download several seasons. Using 6.1.6.2 I was only able to download one episode without the error.

*NOTE I just saw from Germania’s post mentioning 6.1.2.3 is available. The notes say it specifically addresses error code 13000. When my downloads reset I’ll give it a try to see if the results are same..

Oh and thanks Cats4U for being a voice against re-encoding, I too am in agreement.

Um, one last thing, I know this isn’t quite related, but didn’t feel it warranted a post. I was curious if anyone could maybe give a hint on what this “competition” program is that’s often compared to for finding solutions. It seems like its not proper to mention its actual name and I don’t want to get anyone in trouble.​

Comment

Still re encode or is it finally a real download?
      You should see this. its way to funny: https://i.imgur.com/UmPh8Hu.png

Comment

Originally posted by Brozilla View Post
        Still re encode or is it finally a real download?
        Originally posted by Germania View Post
        My first try with 6163:

selected resolution: 1121117:640:1280 (HD, 1121kbps)
        re-encoded result: 960x480 620kbps
        With 6163 new releases (after DRM change) will continue to be re-encoding in SD​

Comment

I downloaded 6.1.6.3 but probably won't install it. I've never gotten the error 13000, rather I'm simply unable to download from Amazon. Download attempts of items in my queue fail, and I'm unable to add items to the queue. That's with 6.1.6.1, then 6.1.6.2, then back to 6.1.6.1. On a positive note, Tubi is still working and downloading 720p (that's the max that Tubi supports, not a StreamFab limit). On the re-encode question, I would vote for waiting for a fix. I'm not interested in downloading content available in HD as SD while waiting for the fix.

Comment

​I can only repeat it, stay at 6161.
            6162 and 6163 are junk!​

Comment

I just downloaded 6.1.6.3, and finally got Mr. and Mrs. Smith to start: @ 380p Video and Acc 22.0 Audio. I had best quality selected, and my internet speeds will defiantly support a higher resolution. Edit: The file did encode @ 480p as mentioned earlier upon checking. I kept the default codec. (Should I try H365?)
              Last edited by supine; 02-05-2024, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post
                ​I can only repeat it, stay at 6161.
                6162 and 6163 are junk!​
                How can i get a copy of 6161?

Comment

Originally posted by girdnerg View Post

How can i get a copy of 6161?
                  Dito. I went into the extended download area. is 6.1.6.1 the same as version 11058?

Comment

member center > my services > extended download service

Comment

Originally posted by theairedale View Post
                      member center > my services > extended download service
                      Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by supine View Post

Dito. I went into the extended download area. is 6.1.6.1 the same as version 11058?
                        To answer my own question, No. That was a DVDFab version. I will go back into extended download service and see if I can get into the right area.

Edit: I didn't click on StreamFab in the Extended Download services. ... yeah, feeling silly about that. I got it now, thanks for the help theairedale.

BTW: 007 Road to a million is downloading @ 1080p using the current version. I don't know why Mr. and Mrs. Smith downloaded in low res.
                        Last edited by supine; 02-05-2024, 04:13 AM.

Comment

007 Road to a million is downloading @ 1080p using the current version.
                          This is released in Nov 2023 - before the DRM changed

I don't know why Mr. and Mrs. Smith downloaded in low res.
                          This is released in Feb 2024 - after the DRM changed

How many times do I have to repeat this difference?​

Comment

The problem is still there, but for some reason they took down the banner. It was as if the problem had been solved. I don't understand what they are thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by DVDalibaba View Post
                              The problem is still there, but for some reason they took down the banner. It was as if the problem had been solved. I don't understand what they are thinking?
                              They don't think anything!

Comment

Originally posted by Gildu83 View Post
                                1 - First try - Google Chrome message
                                2 - Delete StreamFab.log and relaunch Streamfab
                                3 - Analysis ---- Error​
                                Same problem with 6.1.6.3 here in Canada. Says I need to updated Chrome...which I already have. Can't play video from with StreamFab
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X