This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Not able to login to Netflix

I am not sure what's going on but I am not able to login to Netflix. I tried from Browser and that worked. Did a clean install, same result. Cleaned cached folder and same thing. Let me know if there is anything else I can try to login.

Thanks.
  • Answer selected by Cats4U at 02-08-2024, 06:40 PM.

It worked, just NF glitch. Thanks for your responses.

Comment

I am not sure what the problem is, but I logged in fine on other programs, so its probably an NF glitch. I don't want to use NF now anyway, 540p is not what I want. Ill just watch it on my browser that logs in fine.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamz07 View Post
        I am not sure what's going on but I am not able to login to Netflix. I tried from Browser and that worked. Did a clean install, same result. Cleaned cached folder and same thing. Let me know if there is anything else I can try to login.
        What you can try is sitting back, relaxing, and being patient. Nothing, NOTHING!, is going to work completely right until the Developers fix the DRM issues in their entirety. Just assume everything is still broken at this point, and you won't be disappointed and have reason to complain. It's not like we haven't known this for 2 weeks.

Comment

It worked, just NF glitch. Thanks for your responses.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

What you can try is sitting back, relaxing, and being patient. Nothing, NOTHING!, is going to work completely right until the Developers fix the DRM issues in their entirety. Just assume everything is still broken at this point, and you won't be disappointed and have reason to complain. It's not like we haven't known this for 2 weeks.
            My issue was not downloading. I know nothing is working. It was just login. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X