6.1.6.7 Disney is gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted by KidJoe
    Shogun on Hulu (using Hulu Downloader), S01E01, S01E02, and S01E03 downloaded 1080p video (what I selected), and audio is E-AC-3 6 channel 256Kbps
    I got Shogun from AnyStream in 4K, 260kbp/s DD+ 6 channel, HEVC
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
      I got Shogun from AnyStream in 4K, 260kbp/s DD+ 6 channel, HEVC
      I know what Anystream can do. I only selected 1080p in SF today because I wanted a faster download (1080p is smaller than 4K) to be able to post some result using SF in this thread.

On March 11, 2024, I did download Shogun with SF at 4K SDR (no HDR option when using either SF or AS), with E-AC-3/DD+ 6 channel 256kbps. And since it appears I only downloaded the first 3 episodes then, I'm downloading the rest at 4K now, using StreamFab. So far E03 and E04 have finished and are the same, 4K with EAC3 6 channel, 256kbps

Comment

Originally posted by Brozilla View Post

same problem like amazon and netflix. thats why said disney is gone too
        As Disney+ isn't re-encoding/screen recording new content, which is what's happening for Amazon and Netflix, it's not the "same problem." You still haven't explained what "doesn't work" means, nor have you clarified what version you're using, so it appears your claim of "gone" is just as inaccurate.

Comment

I said everything in my first post here
          You should see this. its way to funny: https://i.imgur.com/UmPh8Hu.png

Comment

I said everything in my first post here

You mean the post where you cited v. 6.1.5.7 in the heading, then 6.1.6.7. in the post, then segued to complaining about Amazon? I can't tell whether you tried Sebastian001's v. 6.1.6.7 Amazon analysis workaround to get the correct EAC3 audio for pre-DRM change content for D+ and it didn't work (and why the hell should it?), or it didn't work for you for Amazon, or what. ​

Comment

typo in title and i cant change it
              thats why i said in post not title

I didn't say anything with audio

maybe i should have separated what had to do with edit. but thought you could think about it a bit.
              i admit that was my mistake and overestimated some here.

i have now clearly separated it so everyone can understand (i cant edit it anymore):

​Title StreamFab for Windows 6.1.5.7 Disney is gone --> StreamFab for Windows 6.1.6.7 Disney is gone, Amazon doesnt work

04-29-2024, 06:20 AM
              disney download no longer works with version 6.1.6.7

the only reason why you stayed here is now also gone.
              i can't say whether it works in newer versions. as long as the upscale shit is there, i'll do a shit and update.​

edit: amazon doesn't seem to work anymore either. a proper analysis of the episodes no longer works here

edit2: the analysis with this workaround https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...around-6-1-6-7 works but the download does not start
              Last edited by Brozilla; 04-29-2024, 07:03 AM.​

Disney:
              disney download no longer works with version 6.1.6.7

the only reason why you stayed here is now also gone.
              i can't say whether it works in newer versions. as long as the upscale shit is there, i'll do a shit and update.​

__________________________________________________ ________________

Amazon:
              edit: amazon doesn't seem to work anymore either. a proper analysis of the episodes no longer works here

edit2: the analysis with this workaround https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...around-6-1-6-7 works but the download does not start​

Comment

Originally posted by artsunlimited View Post

There has been no update, so if you're down at seeing that unchanging flag, there's a good reason - it ain't fixed.

All you need to do is read what Cats4U and jpp72 have posted on this forum regarding their interactions with Wilson et al to realize that your feedback is going into the proverbial round file. There isn't going to be any "resolution" unless they hire a team who can break this latest CDM - which they aren't going to do, since all their efforts now are focused on pretending screen recording is the same as downloading. See, SF has been significantly behind the curve for the past two plus years, when their focus shifted from maintaining major global streaming sites to cranking out add-on modules for anything that had a subscription list of 25 people or less. While the competition was busily cracking this current CDM some four months before Google revoked the old one in January, they couldn't be bothered because that short-money grab was all that mattered. They knew it was going to happen and did nothing - that alone should tell you all you need to know.

What all of this comes down to is: you need to accept that "the issue is being resolved" is a big fat lie. All they're working on is fixing bugs in their stopgap screen recorder and trying to look like they're accomplishing something re the DRM to get people to renew their licenses - when they simply don't have anyone who's capable of that task. Not one DRM key has been cracked since January, but yeah, it'll be fixed any week now. No, really. Aaany week now. Uh, next week, for sure.

Your wanting a weekly update from SF just means you want to be lied to in new and different ways every 7 days - and as they aren't very inventive and obviously can't tapdance for sh*t, that'd also be a disappointment. They should be accountable to their customers - but sadly, that isn't going to happen.
                Do you know which software on Windows besides the Streamfab series has DRM MPD downloader and DRM M3U8 downloader? Anystream, Pazu, Kigo series, Movpilot, Cleverget, and Freegrabapp do not have these two downloaders. I am looking for alternatives to provide these two downloaders, but I cannot find them,Myfilmdownload ran away in September 2021, and its website was closed in January of this year
                Last edited by hizbf; 05-02-2024, 12:56 AM.

Comment

None of them except anystream is a downloader. They are screenrecorders. But better screenrecorders than streamfab.

Comment

None of them except anystream is a downloader. They are screenrecorders. But better screenrecorders than streamfab.
                    Audials one, playon, and Itdown Video Downloader are also screen recording software

Streamfab has been paralyzed and no one is officially in charge!
                    Last edited by hizbf; 05-02-2024, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hizbf View Post

Do you know which software on Windows besides the Streamfab series has DRM MPD downloader and DRM M3U8 downloader? Anystream, Pazu, Kigo series, Movpilot, Cleverget, and Freegrabapp do not have these two downloaders. I am looking for alternatives to these two downloaders, but I cannot find them
                      I don't, but if they exist, then someone on this forum will know. (BTW, a lot of the software choices you listed aren't downloaders, but screen recorders.)

Comment

I don't, but if they exist, then someone on this forum will know. (BTW, a lot of the software choices you listed aren't downloaders, but screen recorders.)
                        I think re coding is the reason why many websites are stuck in the analysis process

Comment

Originally posted by hizbf View Post

I think re coding is the reason why many websites are stuck in the analysis process
                          And it's a prime indicator as to why it's not gonna get any better. Chameleon broke it down earlier - they're working with other people's years-old cobbled-together code, and they don't have a developer who can do what Fengtao did. They could keep it going as long as the inevitable CDM changes weren't too radical, but it's clear that they've been left clueless in the face of the January revocation. So all they can do is keep slapping more lipstick on the pig - which in this case is an inadequate screen-recording patch that will continue to disintigrate.

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/software-support-english/youtube-to-mp3-youtube-video-downloader/441247-diana-s-review-reviewed-with-very-interesting-results/page2#post441341​

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                          ...You all have what you are going to get. Maybe if they brought the original developers back from Y2Mate.com who they bought this program from something may get fixed, but that's unlikely. And I have no idea if he would even have a fix for this mess. Fengtao would have never let this happen. Not one program on this board is original. For example, UniFab is a copy of Uniconverter (Wondershare) Passkey is a broken version of AnyDVDHD. etc. The only original program is dvdFab which was coded by Fengtao himself when it was FabGold. (2003). To their credit, they have kept it going since 2019 when they took over for Fengtao and Signals. But nothing on this board is original. Nothing. Even streamFab is made up of freeware that other people coded. They just put it all together in a package. Now that the DRM has changed, they can't fix it. It was not a big surprise.
                          Last edited by artsunlimited; 05-02-2024, 06:06 AM.

Comment

And it's a prime indicator as to why it's not gonna get any better. Chameleon broke it down earlier - they're working with other people's years-old cobbled-together code, and they don't have a developer who can do what Fengtao did. They could keep it going as long as the inevitable CDM changes weren't too radical, but it's clear that they've been left clueless in the face of the January revocation. So all they can do is keep slapping more lipstick on the pig - which in this case is an inadequate screen-recording patch that will continue to disintigrate.

https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/software-support-english/youtube-to-mp3-youtube-video-downloader/441247-diana-s-review-reviewed-with-very-interesting-results/page2#post441341​
                            These are some products from the streamfab series:bbfly、dvdfab、dvdfab geekit、dvdfab media recover、dvdfab passkey、dvdfab photo enhancer ai、dvdfab video converter pro、dvdfab video enhancer ai、fabconverter、fabpro、flixpal、fabtech、keepbea ts、k eepstreams、musicfab、myconverters、mystream、playerfa b、streamfab、streamgaga、soundmate、toolkit、unif ab、va nceai pc、vidus、youtufab、y2mate downloader、y2mate video ai

DVDFab Videocruise Edit is a re-branded product by DVDFab. The original product is called Apowersoft BeeCut and it is easily recognizable as they both use the same UI, with only a few minor differences.

Last edited by hizbf; 05-02-2024, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X