Disney + and Streamfab 6.1.7.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney+ Disney + and Streamfab 6.1.7.5

Just tried to download the last episode of "The Bad Batch" and I got a download error. DRM struck again !!I Including my log. StreamFab.zip

I'm getting the same issue

Comment

Confirm - same problem:
      Last (3x15) is not possible to download with 6.1.7.4 and 6.1.7.5

Comment

log info 05 03 2024.zip I have same and it is only the last episode that will not work. The next to last is fine and any others before. am looking for instructions to upload logs now.
        Last edited by k18w; 05-04-2024, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Misery loves company! I've been trying different resolutions and options for the past week. Tried 480p with no subtitles, and still no luck. Looks like 1 bad apple in the bad batch!

Comment

I'm of the mindset that it is affecting (nearly) everything now on Disney+. Tried getting the latest episodes of X-Men '97 and The Bad Batch, neither would start downloading, and then tried to get Tales of the Empire that dropped yesterday, same problem.

I had those two specific episodes in my queue and when the download failed, I removed them and re-added them, but got the same problem.

I'm then did the Streamdance (deleting the temp directory entirely, which was over 18GB[!!] in size from previous downloads), logged back into D+, and tried the downloads again. This time, I was at least seeing SF try to analyze the video -- previously it just errored right before this step -- but after a few minutes of it "analyzing" I just canceled the download.

I think Disney+ changed something on their end as I was able to use SF 6175 for Windows and successfully get some things on April 27-28, but had not tried anything else since then until Friday (May 3).

Comment

Similar problem on Disney+ with Santa Clauses Season 1 & 2 all episodes. Logs included.

Had problems with trying to download Santa Clause 2 & 3 as well as the Clauses. Reinstalled V 6.1.7.5 using offline installer. Santa Clause 2 & 3 both downloaded without a hitch, but the Clauses still hung up. Deleted temp and log files files tried again. Logs include are from this latest try.
              Attached Files

Comment

at the same time, AS had no problems with the above-mentioned series. I downloaded both with test versions immediately after the episodes were released. programs like pazu downloader work the same way

Comment

Just as an update I was able, today, to download the last episode of the bad batch and complete "Tales of the Empire" using 6.1.7.5. Not sure if this helps.

Comment

Has anyone else noticed that with version 6.1.6.7 you can download some Disney movies and TV shows in 1080p, but with later versions everything is only 720p?

Comment

Originally posted by bricks View Post
                      Has anyone else noticed that with version 6.1.6.7 you can download some Disney movies and TV shows in 1080p, but with later versions everything is only 720p?
                      See here: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...342#post433342
                      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

6.1.6.7 downloaded old content at 1080p, newer Versions downloaded same Content just at 720p.

Comment

Thanks for posting that link. I missed your post back in November. It's very enlightening!

Comment

Working...
                          X