Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows Apple TV+ Via Canal+ - subtitle pb

Hi,
    I'm trying to download a series (LIAISON) on Apple TV+ via Canal+ and the Forced French subtitles are not included (See Screenshot #1)
    When I watch live streaming, and no subtitle box is checked, the subtitles of dialogues OTHER than French are displayed (See Screenshot #2), the French dialogues are NOT subtitled. If you choose to check the French subtitles, even the French dialogues are translated!
    Can you do something ?
    Thank you, because it is impossible to watch this type of series if you are not multilingual.​
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Gildu83 View Post
    Hi,
    I'm trying to download a series (LIAISON) on Apple TV+ via Canal+ and the Forced French subtitles are not included (See Screenshot #1)
    When I watch live streaming, and no subtitle box is checked, the subtitles of dialogues OTHER than French are displayed (See Screenshot #2), the French dialogues are NOT subtitled. If you choose to check the French subtitles, even the French dialogues are translated!
    Can you do something ?
    Thank you, because it is impossible to watch this type of series if you are not multilingual.​
    are you able to get the subtitles if you select "extract to srt file" (settings - VIP services - subtitle format) ??

Comment

Hi,
      When I activate this "extract.... srt" option, I have no subtitles, the French dialogues are rendered well, but the other dialogues (English, Syrian, Arabic...) are broadcast without being subtitled. securities. Whereas in direct streaming the subtitles are clearly displayed.

Comment

log file..forgotten
        StreamFab.log

Comment

Originally posted by Gildu83 View Post
          Hi,
          Can you do something ?
          I went through something similar when trying to download a movie from Prime and found SF stripped out English subtitles. The thread might be helpful and save you some time:

I'm trying to download Swept Away (1975), which is in Italian with forced English subtitles, and I can't get a download that includes them. By default both "English" and "English forced narrative" were first selected, so then I tried just Forced Narrative in case they were somehow canceling each other out,

If you have a video converter you might want to try one of your downloaded episodes on it. I ended up using Wondershare Uniconverter to get the desired result, as it did detect the forced subtitle track that otherwise wouldn't display - in addition to giving me options as to font, size, etc. - without altering the video or audio resolution.

Comment

Working...
          X