No announcement yet.

6.1.8.1 on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm europe and with my vpn i can get content from anywhere so it should be fixed yes and give important infos as well

Comment

Originally posted by goncalo16 View Post
      i'm europe and with my vpn i can get content from anywhere so it should be fixed yes and give important infos as well
      You should bone up on what you are able to download, it's all been posted here before, and Wilson Wang corrected and verified what was posted by 'theresay' about Sony and WB being only able to download them at only 540p. You want a banner for that, that is a far reach in asking....you're not going to get it; he already ate that crow and surprised he did.

Think this is a nice start with Amazon and partial Netflix working finally, its showing that they have not given up the ghost just yet. It's what everybody was asking for, so what exactly is your gripe....?

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

You should bone up on what you are able to download, it's all been posted here before, and Wilson Wang corrected and verified what was posted by 'theresay' about Sony and WB being only able to download them at only 540p. You want a banner for that, that is a far reach in asking....you're not going to get it; he already ate that crow and surprised he did.

Think this is a nice start with Amazon and partial Netflix working finally, its showing that they have not given up the ghost just yet. It's what everybody was asking for, so what exactly is your gripe....?
        when you pay $279.99 for a program all the informations should be explained somewhere. i only gave a sugesiton nothing else.

Comment

I think it's a good idea to put a note out about the Netflix Sony and WB situation. I was pretty frustrated when I couldn't download The Equalizer 3 in HD, even sent 2 tickets before I found out about it. There are also people on reddit complaining about Madame Web only in SD.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
            It‘s my mistake, yes, 540p is downloaded.

Wilson
            Come on, Wilson. There is no way that you wrote that announcement. I've yet to see you write a complete, grammatically correct English sentence. The whole writing style of that announcement is radically different from anything that DVDFab has ever produced before. It is concise and complete in detail and in the use of graphics, which is unlike any other announcement prior. Besides, since when have you ever participated in the testing of an update? From our Zoom Chats, it was clear that whatever the developer told you, that's what you went along with. You were supposed to be the Project Manager, but the Developer managed you the whole time. Jack and I protested the use of CleverGet-style re-encoding constantly, but the Developer said Yes to it, and so you said Yes to it.

Comment

SONY and WB movies are only available at 540p.
              Even more needs to be explained. Madame Web was from Columbia Pictures. Unless you looked it up or knew it prior, you wouldn't know that Columbia is now owned by Sony along with a lot of other companies that most people believe are independent companies.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Even more needs to be explained. Madame Web was from Columbia Pictures. Unless you looked it up or knew it prior, you wouldn't know that Columbia is now owned by Sony along with a lot of other companies that most people believe are independent companies.
                I find the timing of AnyStream going down and Fab finally solving Amazon to be quite interesting.
                Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

You know, the more that I think about it, I'm not so sure that 540p for WB on Netflix is correct. I can't find any information stating that. Can anyone else point me to such information? The Sony part is definitely correct. I've done a lot of Googling, and I've been all over the Netflix Help Center, but I've found nothing pointing to WB at 540p. Since the DRM change, I no longer subscribe to Netflix, and so I can not test it personally right now.

Comment

I think they just added purchased or otherwise obtained keys for some Netflix movies or series. the rest of the content continues to be re-encoded

Comment

Still on the hopeless 6.1.7.8 on the Mac...

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                        You know, the more that I think about it, I'm not so sure that 540p for WB on Netflix is correct. I can't find any information stating that. Can anyone else point me to such information? The Sony part is definitely correct. I've done a lot of Googling, and I've been all over the Netflix Help Center, but I've found nothing pointing to WB at 540p. Since the DRM change, I no longer subscribe to Netflix, and so I can not test it personally right now.
                        I also never heard of WB being in SD. So i tried to download Justice League:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	484
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	443586

Comment

Not all the newer titles can be downloaded with the download mode, For example, Hit Man - h264 high. It spiked my GPU when it is processing stage, assuming it is re-encoding. I wish there is an option to prevent this re-encoding as I rather have it failed instead or have the ability like Amazon module where you select the mode and have an option for Encode or set the prefer mode.

Comment

Originally posted by fabuloustream View Post
                            Not all the newer titles can be downloaded with the download mode, For example, Hit Man - h264 high. It spiked my GPU when it is processing stage, assuming it is re-encoding. I wish there is an option to prevent this re-encoding as I rather have it failed instead or have the ability like Amazon module where you select the mode and have an option for Encode or set the prefer mode.
                            o deactivate the Recod mode on 6.1.7.5 is very easy...

the file under C:\Program Files\DVDFab\StreamFab

"StreamClient.exe"

Change or rename the file extension so that Streamfab cannot find it during operation. The new DRM files are then simply skipped with an error. I tried this first as a test. But the sound is still bad. Streamfab can sometimes crash as a result, possibly because it is constantly looking for this file. I have no idea, this could also be the case with this version in general...​​

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

I also never heard of WB being in SD. So i tried to download Justice League:
                              Now I know where the WB came from. He also stole your TV as Movies template problem. What a douchbag.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-06-07 4.44.59 PM.png
Views:	583
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	443609

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

I find the timing of AnyStream going down and Fab finally solving Amazon to be quite interesting.
                                As do a lot of people. I wish I had a time machine to see how this all plays out (and to get the numbers for the next super large Powerball drawing).

Comment

Working...
                                X