No announcement yet.

ESPN+ is not working properly, wrong videos and possible different format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ESPN+ ESPN+ is not working properly, wrong videos and possible different format

I am a college football fan and wanted to archive the games this season .
    On 12-07-2023 using version ????? I downloaded the following NCAAF college football games
    • Sat, 11_25 - Texas A&M vs_ #14 LSU but what actually plays is about 1 hour of commercials and then some hockey games. On a chrome browser the games plays just fine.
    On 09-16-2024 using version 6.1.9.8 I downloaded the following NCAAF college football games
    • #16 LSU vs_ South Carolina but what actually plays is 3.5 hours of game delay and then some women’s soccer. On a chrome browser the games plays just fine.
    • #23 USC vs_ #13 LSU but what actually plays is 50 minutes of your event is starting soon and then and the about 30 minutes of some baseball game of Minnesota vs the Guardians. On a chrome browser the games plays just fine.
    • Nicholls vs_ #18 LSU but what actually plays is 50 minutes of your event is starting soon and then and the about 30 minutes of some baseball game of Minnesota vs the Guardians. On a chrome browser the games plays just fine.

On 09-22-2024 using version 6.1.9.9 I downloaded the following NCAAF college football games
    • UCLA vs_ #16 LSU but what actually plays is about 1 hour of YOUR EVENT IS STARTING SOON and then about 1 hour of a bruins vs someone hockey game. On a chrome browser the games plays just fine.

Additionally, all ESPN+ seem to be corrupt or in a different format. My preferred player is Any DVD downloaded from the Microsoft store. It plays everything I have ever downloaded from Amazon, Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, peacock, Paramount, max, etc.; however, it wont play anything downloaded from ESPN+. Either the play button will do play/ pause a million times , like a strobe light, or I will get a broken video symbol “Failed to Play”. I am able to open the ESPN+ videos using the VLC player, but something is different as I don’t have to use the VLC for anything else on my computer
    Attached Files

Are you sure you weren't subject to a blackout? As a Big Ten fan, I'm not familiar with SEC/ESPN rules. Big Ten teams rarely play on ESPN and only as a visiting team. What about the SEC channel, did you try there for a replay?

If you are able to watch these games live on cable TV or OTA, perhaps you should invest in a tuner like a HDHomerun and a media server like Emby to record the game live.

Comment

Working...
    X