OnlyFans Resolution Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OnlyFans OnlyFans Resolution Problem

I'm having the problem that SF OF download module only downloads 240p, though SF gives me the options of 720 or 240 (sometimes I succeeded in getting 720). On my browser DL Manager extensions, I can see that there are higher resolutions like 1080p etc. Does anyone know how to fix it?

On the OF Messages and the Purchased tap (on the Home page), SF only manages to download 240x426 resolution or gets stuck on analyzing.​​
    Attached Files

Originally posted by fosman View Post
    I'm having the problem that SF OF download module only downloads 240p, though SF gives me the options of 720 or 240 (sometimes I succeeded in getting 720). On my browser DL Manager extensions, I can see that there are higher resolutions like 1080p etc. Does anyone know how to fix it?

On the OF Messages and the Purchased tap (on the Home page), SF only manages to download 240x426 resolution or gets stuck on analyzing.​​

How to post issues in the StreamFab section Please follow these guidelines when posting in the StreamFab forums First, you will notice that there are now topic prefixes for all the available StreamFab modules (Did you find the easter egg? ;) ). If the issue is with a specific module, please select it as the topic prefix. if

Click image for larger version  Name:	Only fans.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.4 KB ID:	450958
    "The best evidence we have that time travel is not possible, and never will be, is that we have not been invaded by hordes of tourists from the future." - Stephen Hawking

Comment

Last Fix for this problem was in SF 6.1.9.6
      StreamFab 6.1.9.6 Changelog
      Fix: A problem that certain videos can only be downloaded in 240p from OnlyFans.
      If this is the case again, please use Settings - Feedback to report the problem to SF - info
      because I don't think that any user in forum can change this behaviour

I've no OF account (and will never ever pay for it) ..
      .. and can only offer to see in your StreamFab.log, if you attach it.​

Comment

Yeah, it's the same issue I'm having. Btw, I'm using the latest version of SF (6.2.0.0).

Thank you for the link. I've sent them an email.
        Attached Files

Comment

Code:
          Download error: Md5 inconsistent.
          Refresh url post fail
          Refresh url video fail

You used Online Update, or? - please don't

Try first uninstall and please use always (!) the full installer.​

edit: more problems detected:
          Code:
          Server check: update share memory exception, Access is denied.

[Warning]: Appdata WidevineCdm file not exist, path:  ".. /CEF/User Data/WidevineCdm/4.10.2557.0/ .. widevinecdm.dll"
          [Critical]: Appdata WidevineCdm Copy failed
          Last edited by Germania; 09-26-2024, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
            Code:
            Download error: Md5 inconsistent.
            Refresh url post fail
            Refresh url video fail

You used Online Update, or? - please don't

Try first uninstall and please use always (!) the full installer.​

edit: more problems detected:
            Code:
            Server check: update share memory exception, Access is denied.

[Warning]: Appdata WidevineCdm file not exist, path: ".. /CEF/User Data/WidevineCdm/[B]4.10.2557.0[/B]/ .. widevinecdm.dll"
            [Critical]: Appdata WidevineCdm Copy failed
            I downloaded the OF Downloader two days ago - could this be the problem? I've uninstalled and reinstalled SF, but the issue is still there.

About widevine, the path on my dir is:
            "CEF\User Data\WidevineCdm\4.10.2710.0\_platform_specific\win_x64\widevinecdm.dll". Looks like a newer version. I haven't installed it myself, so I guess it came with SF?
            Last edited by fosman; 09-26-2024, 10:01 PM.

Comment

It's right that widevinecdm.dll 4.10.2557.0 is outdated for a long time
              2710 is (still) correct - see also here

I only quoted the errors from your log ..
              .. I have never seen such nonsense in my logs.

This is probably because I don't use the online updater

> but the issue is still there

Due to the lack of my own testing possibilities and the lack of reports from other OF users,
              I cannot judge at the moment whether this is an individual problem
              or a change at OF that affects everyone

Comment

The issue has been reported to the developer, please kindly wait, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X