UHD Creator Problems UHD BDs still not playable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Creator Problems UHD BDs still not playable

1.0.87 - Still problems with the UHD Creator. Mkv John Wick with Passthrough sound problems after 5 min stuttering. If the mkv with conversion 30000 kbps the movie runs without problems, but with setting BD 50 only 25 GB (original size 49 GB) large. Will there be any improvement to make better use of the 50s blank or increase the bitrate? In addition, I have with Copy and UHD Creator generated Bd 50 nor the problem that this will not run without additional editing with CloneBd on the UB 900. Only when the Uhd produced by DVDfab Claebd durhc have run the UB 900 can play this burned. Please correct soon. I've scon often reported ...

Hello Wolflop.

Here is my understanding of your problem, please correct me if I am wrong, thank you in advance.

1. With UHD Creator, when passthrough, the result file has the sound stuttering problem after 5 mins;
    2. With UHD Creator, the BD50 output cannot playback on UB900, but it can play well after editing with CloneBd;
    3. With UHD Copy, the BD50 output cannot playback on UB900, but it can play well after editing with CloneBd.

Only when the Uhd produced by DVDfab Claebd durhc have run the UB 900 can play this burned.
    Can not understand this.

Please kindly reply.

Regards,
    Mona

Comment

Mona you understood everything correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by wolflop View Post
        Mona you understood everything correctly.
        Hello wolflop,

Thank you for confirmation. I have reported it to the developers.

Meanwhile, please post the latest dvdfab_internal.log file and fabckeck_internal.log file.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Sorry, mona no log files. So frustraded. I have fomated my System for a new beginning and hopefully for a new DVDfab version installation that works. I think my pc works after Easter...

An other question: Did your devolopers test the program only on Sony players not on the most popular UB 900? otherwise my error would have been noticed long ago? I have already reported this problem with many log files since the first UHD version....
          Last edited by wolflop; 03-29-2018, 05:23 AM.

Comment

See meanwhile my old logfiles i posted before Log.zip Kingsman 2.zip

Comment

Hello,

We don't have UB 900 at the moment, but we will figure out the problem. Thank you for the update.

Regards,
              Mona

Comment

Same Problem Movie "Illuminati". Movie stops after 1.34 min. and begins starting....

Comment

Hi wolflop,
                  We get a DMP-UB900EGK, Test something,
                  1. UHD Copy BD50/ BD25 use TDK BD-RE DL 50GB Disc, both OK for Movie "ALIEN COVENANT ". ( Kingsman 2, we get Kingsman the Golden Circle CA Disc, will be test soon )
                  2. UHD Creator if source 29.97 will be black. After set "Player Settings ->HDMI->24p Output" the picture will show.

Please set DVDFab use ImgBurn burn engineer, than give a test. Thanks.
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	ImgBurn.png Views:	1 Size:	24.1 KB ID:	351929

Click image for larger version

Name:	up900egk-24p-off.png
Views:	313
Size:	865.9 KB
ID:	351931
                  Regards,
                  Wilson
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 04-04-2018, 12:59 PM.
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

With Version1.0.8.8 also Hitman still not playable... :-( I take Verbatim blanks (have no TDK) Burned on 100 GB Verbatim. Not playable.

Comment

Originally posted by wolflop View Post
                      With Version1.0.8.8 also Hitman still not playable... :-( I take Verbatim blanks (have no TDK) Burned on 100 GB Verbatim. Not playable.
                      Hi wolflop,

Are you using a Euro version U900 ? And what is your frimware version ? Thanks.

Regards,
                      Wilson
                      Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Euro Version and 1.79 Firmware

Comment

Hi wolflop,

Regarding this UB900 playback issue, we have done some improvement in DVDFab 10.0.8.9, please give this version a try and feedback when it is available. Thank you.

Regards,
                          Mona

Comment

Thank you Mona

Comment

Again two 100s blanks and a 50s broken. The Problem is still here. Movie stutters. Picture stands stlll. Mkv Hitmans Bodyguard, John Wick in UHd Creator with DTS MA 7.1. Passthrough uncompressed. Also no 3d Sound in the endfile (english Atmos) also no subtitle (forced in mkv) is displayed while compressing the file into BD 50 Format (Copy). Incomprehensible...

As it looks, I will have to give up the program, because the developers apparently can not do it. disappointing
                              Last edited by wolflop; 04-16-2018, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X