UHD Creator problem with some movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zizux View Post

I'm sorry for insisting, this is a message already seen for over a thousand times the problem is evident,I bought your program by the uhd creator but it does not work with all the movies,some planned solution???

I think they still can't fix this issue. For now you can use uhdcopy + external subtitle for this problem.
    UHDcopy no problem with this issue.

Comment

With the movie The Incredibles the audio is out of sync. Most of the problems are with disney movies.

Comment

same problem with Murder on the Orient Express

Comment

Originally posted by gantz View Post
          same problem with Murder on the Orient Express

I don´t know how many versions are going and no solution, that I understand that they may not find the problem but at least say it.

Comment

Hi zizux,

About the pixel problem, please confirm your steps:
            1. Download the mkv from a certain website
            2. Use mkvtoolnix to add sound and subtitle
            3. Load the edited MKV to DVDFab Creator
            4. Choose passthrough or converter to process. Which option did you choose? Or both have the same pixel problem?

For other problems like subtitle or sync issue, please start a new thread, describe the problem with details, and post source info and log files. Thanks.

Regards,
            Mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
              Hi zizux,

About the pixel problem, please confirm your steps:
              1. Download the mkv from a certain website
              2. Use mkvtoolnix to add sound and subtitle
              3. Load the edited MKV to DVDFab Creator
              4. Choose passthrough or converter to process. Which option did you choose? Or both have the same pixel problem?

For other problems like subtitle or sync issue, please start a new thread, describe the problem with details, and post source info and log files. Thanks.

Regards,
              Mona
              have problem Both passthrough and conversion.

In post #24,

We could reproduce the pixel problem with the source you uploaded. We will fix it as soon as possible.

Regards,
              Mona
              Last edited by gantz; 07-20-2018, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gantz View Post

have problem Both passthrough and conversion.

In post #24,
                Hi.

gantz answer you.
                I have also tried not to pass the mkv by the mkvtoolnix and the result is the same. There is something in certain movies that for whatever reason does not let them convert, the vast majority if they work, I hope you find the problem.I can send you The Incredibles and you see how it desynchronizes when converting it.

Comment

Had the same problems, Had to do with the intro before the movie. Contained no audio. So the sound after UHD Creator was asynchronous by the length of the intro ... So for the length of the intro there was a dumb sound at the beginning. And now the sound is synchronous. Maybe that helps ...

Comment

Originally posted by wolflop View Post
                    Had the same problems, Had to do with the intro before the movie. Contained no audio. So the sound after UHD Creator was asynchronous by the length of the intro ... So for the length of the intro there was a dumb sound at the beginning. And now the sound is synchronous. Maybe that helps ...
                    Please tell me, how to fix that problem.
                    Thank you.

Comment

demux the audio as waves and insert a no audio sound at the beginning with adobe audition.
                      Then reassemble the audio waves with dts masteraudio. Then muxxing it to the video mit mkvtoolnix. Then createing with UHd Creator the BD

Comment

About the pixels problem, below is from our developer:
                        We tested file "Guardianes de la galaxia Vol.2.mkv"
                        This mkv only has one extradata in front, while UHD needs to insert extradata in front of every idr frame.
                        it has bad extradata, no identical to all frame in mkv.
                        When using tsMuxer , they dropped some info in extradata for remux;
                        you can use these mkv, by using tsmuxer to modify it first and then load the modified mkv as source in DVDFab.

So, where these mkv come from? And how these mkv are generated?

Comment

This mkv only has one extradata in front, while UHD needs to insert extradata in front of every idr frame.
                          you can use these mkv, by using tsmuxer to modify it first and then load the modified mkv as source in DVDFab.

All my mkv create from original UHD by mkvtoolnix.
                          Last edited by gantz; 07-24-2018, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Hi.

That movie in particular has been created with Mkvtoolnix from original UHD.

Comment

I send you two films extracted from the original UHD with pixel problems in UHD creator, without touching anything with any program only with dvdfab.

Comment

Any update?

Comment

Working...
                                X