Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One year later and no solution...

To resume :

- The output size occurs especially with Dolby True HD audio tracks - less with DTS tracks
    - This problem is present with UHD Creator and Bluray Creator
    - Impossible to set video bitrate manually
    - issue occurs with hardware and software encoding
    - Also there often frozen subtitles issues
    - With Bluray or UHD Copier > no problem at all. The size is perfect every times !

I'm sure its a bitrate calculation issue when UHD / BD Creator needs add ac3 core to True HD stream, to make it compliant to UHD / BD.

Devs, what are you waiting to resolve this very annoying issue ?!

Comment

So how is it that this team can have customized bitrates in Version 9, but after a year can't fix it in version 10 or 11??? I'm very puzzled.

Comment

I tried (again) the latest version (11.0.3.1) to see if output size is right. Guess what, always the same issue... it's hopeless !
        With UHD Creator from 4K MKV with DTS-HD MA tracks - target size BD25 >>> output after fit to disc conversion : 12.8 Gb !!!

One year and many many updates, the problem is still unresolved. See the attached log

On line : info: bd creator: set video_bitrate = 12486 (- instead of 18188 calculated bitrate)

What are you waiting to fix the video bitrate issue ? I repeat again, with UHD Copy, no problem at all... only with BD / UHD creator
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X