No announcement yet.

No forced Subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem is with the UHD copy tool there is no display forced subs only option, there is when you select blu ray, movies like War For The Planet Of The Apes,Men In Black, I Am Legend, Bram Stoker's Dracula, E.T. there are a probably many more all contain very small but important foreign speaking parts which require subtitles

Comment

Still the same problem with Resident evil Final Chapter no "Forced Subtitle" with UHD Copy

Comment

Originally posted by wolflop View Post

First Forced subtitle appears E.T. at 22 Min.02 sec and I Legend 2 Min 16 sec.
        About "I Legend 2 Min 16 sec", do you mean the "three years later" for German? When enable German subtitle, we could have it displaying on the screen.

Comment

I want to play forced subtitles synonymous as forced without extra turn.

Comment

And yes its one of the forced title

Comment

Hi,

I use DVDFAB 10 on Mac OS X Mojave, and I stil have problems with forced subtitles (since many years) :
              I'm French and I convert my bluray disc to mp4 file, for example "impossible mission / rogue nation"
              In the file, dialogs are in French but at 14'48'' (for example) they speak another language (that I don't understand) and their is no subtitle.
              When I read the disc on my bluray reader on the tv-screen the subtitles are ok.
              The parameters before ripping are ok (language "French", subtitles "French" (only forced subtitles)).

Does it really ok or does it only works on native English/american version ?

Also, for that movie, when I read it before ripping (in DVDFAB), the movie is in Spanish (?) with French subtitles... I don't understand anything...

Please help

(I have many similar problems on DVD and BLURAY discs)

Comment

Working...
              X