Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Castle Rock - Season 1 (Problem Ripping 2nd Disc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title Support Request Castle Rock - Season 1 (Problem Ripping 2nd Disc)

Does anyone know why the 1st disc is available to rip but the 2nd disc is still showing not converted? Who do I notify? I would expect if the 1st disc is supported then the 2nd disc would be also.

Sorry I meant to say the first disc of the season is supported but the 2nd disc of the series is not supported at this time. If the first disc is supported shouldn’t the 2nd disc be supported also? You can backup the first disc but not the second. Who do I notify of this?

Comment

the studios often employ more than one type of copy protection for their discs.

Comment

Originally posted by marine92104 View Post
        Sorry I meant to say the first disc of the season is supported but the 2nd disc of the series is not supported at this time. If the first disc is supported shouldn’t the 2nd disc be supported also? You can backup the first disc but not the second. Who do I notify of this?
        Hello,

Regarding the problem in disc 2, our developers need files to help fix the problem. Please copy the AACS folder off the original disc and then zip and attach the .zip file to out FTP. Please check PM for FTP info, thanks.

Regards,
        Mona

Comment

Hi,

Please try again and tell me the result, thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Yes. That worked. Thanks!

Also is there a place in the FAQ or on the website on how to send the files they were requesting earlier in case I have a 4K disc to back up that is not in the system?

Comment

Working...
            X