UHD Creator BlacKkKlansman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Creator UHD Creator BlacKkKlansman

Good afternoon, I just created a UHD from an MKV extracted directly from the original UHD, as well as the EAC-3 and the subtitles of the EAC-3 audio and the subtitles Castellanos del Blu-Ray, which is the UHD the result is not correct, since I play the UHD, it works correctly or the Dolby Atmos audio is used in English, but when you switch to Castellano or Italiano EAC-3, the video starts in a fast camera, while the sound does not. The reproduction is done with DVDFab Player 5.
    Attached Files

We will try to reproduce this problem first. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      We will try to reproduce this problem first. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
      Good morning,

Discuss that there should be a problem of software compatibility when creating UHD with audio EAC-3 (DD +) 7.1, and then subsequently encode both audios to dtshd master 7.1 and re-create the UHD again and the result of it It was optimal.
      But the good thing is that you revise this theme so that this audio is compatible, since it is becoming more and more frequent this audio format in the Blu Ray and UHD Blu ray.

regards

Comment

Originally posted by ACLA2016 View Post

Good morning,

Discuss that there should be a problem of software compatibility when creating UHD with audio EAC-3 (DD +) 7.1, and then subsequently encode both audios to dtshd master 7.1 and re-create the UHD again and the result of it It was optimal.
        But the good thing is that you revise this theme so that this audio is compatible, since it is becoming more and more frequent this audio format in the Blu Ray and UHD Blu ray.

regards
        We could not reproduce the problem, please upload one of the mkv source to us to help test the problem. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

We could not reproduce the problem, please upload one of the mkv source to us to help test the problem. Thank you.
          You will tell me where and how to upload it.

regards

Comment

Originally posted by ACLA2016 View Post

You will tell me where and how to upload it.

regards
            Hi, I sent you a PM, please check it out, thanks.

Comment

@ACLA2016
              The QA team tested your file but could not reproduce the issue.

Please download and install the latest verison of DVDFab 11.0.2.7 at http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm to convert again, thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X