Jurassic World Fallen kingdon UHD wont rip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jurassic World Fallen kingdon UHD wont rip

I am using the latest DVD fab version with Asus BW-16D1HT. The disc looks new with no blemishes. I keep getting a read error at the end. The drive spins the disc erratically on occasion too. I attached the log. Please advise. Thanks.
    Attached Files

Now all of my UHD discs get read errors? Did something mess up the Asus drive after all the read errors on my first rip?? Help!

Comment

Hi, please click on the Menu button at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "Drives", in the "Drives" list, please see what is the firmware version of your UHD drive. Or you can capture a screenshot of the drive info, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley View Post
        Hi, please click on the Menu button at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "Drives", in the "Drives" list, please see what is the firmware version of your UHD drive. Or you can capture a screenshot of the drive info, thanks.
        3.02 if I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbwb View Post

3.02 if I recall.
          from the UHD friendly drive list
          the Asus BW-16D1HT must have firmware: 3.01

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

from the UHD friendly drive list
            the Asus BW-16D1HT must have firmware: 3.01
            Well apparently that's not completely accurate. I have been using 3.02 since I began ripping UHDs and this last disc was the only one where I had an issue. I got the info to downgrade the firmware from makeMkvforums. The DvdFab utility tool didn't work for me.

Comment

Working...
            X