Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mona
    replied
    Please provide a dvdfab_internal log session for the movie, we will check, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Gillietalls
    replied
    Any luck with this title? Tried yesterday and it was unable to read the 4K UHD disc. I can’t get past the analyzing the uhd blu-ray information screen.

Leave a comment:

• bonedoctor
    replied
    Just got around to attempting to play the Mortal Engines iso file on the DVDfab Movie Server . . . AND it wouldn't play. I don't own a 4K disc player so I can't be sure that the disk wasn't defective. In the future I won't offer a post UNTIL I verify that the iso file plays. As stated in an earlier post, the movie copied with no issues . . . this is my first experience with a UHD iso file that won't play on the DMS. I apologize for misleading anyone!

Leave a comment:

• TrickyZ
    replied
    I just installed my "UHD Friendly" drive, and successfully ripped Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. I then attempted Mortal Engines, and after 4 attempts, none got past the analyze phase. I then tried Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, which finished the rip, but screen appears to be solid green on playback. Going to test the file on my nVidia Shield...

Leave a comment:

• bonedoctor
    replied
    For those interested in this title . . . I WAS able to copy it to my hard drive this morning without a hitch. Using an LG WH16NS40 writer with ROM version 1.02

Leave a comment:

• bonedoctor
    started a topic Mortal Engines 4K UHD

Mortal Engines 4K UHD

Is Mortal Engines 4K UHD supported yet? If not when can we expect it?
Working...
X