X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Creator convert mkv result corrupted

Originally posted by MicheleM79 View Post

Hi Ashley,
    don't mind my previous message. I decided to put a total trust in your product, since you are always present here on the forum to solve problems and with new versions things work and improve, and I PURCHASED THE COMPLETE PACK "DVDFab all in one" with lifetime license. I tested the problem we were talking about and now it is no longer present, thanks!
    I proceed with the movie authoring, if I encounter problems I will open a new thread and talk about it.
    At the moment, thank you very much.
    Michele
    Hi Ashley,
    I had a problem with the module UHD Creator, starting from an MKV file. If I create the UHD ISO with "Passthrough" no problem, the result is great. If I create the ISO converting the file (destination BD50) the resulting movie is corrupted (video with artifact).
    Attached DVDFab LOG. Let me know if you need some other file/info.

Thanks
    Michele
    Attached Files

Hi Michele, to better check this problem since it's different from the old topic, I move your post to a new one.

Your log file has been forwarded to the developer, will get back to you soon. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Hi Michele, to better check this problem since it's different from the old topic, I move your post to a new one.

Your log file has been forwarded to the developer, will get back to you soon. Thanks.
      Hi Mona,
      you are right, many thanks for the post moving and the log checked,
      I really appreciate your support.

Thanks,
      Michele

Comment

Hi guys, if it can be useful, I did some conversion tests. First of all, the original mkv file is ok, no problem.
        If I convert with passthrough mode (BD100), no problem. If I convert with conversion mode (to fit BD50)
        and use GPU hardware acceleration (NVidia) the resulting video is corrupt: not at the beginning of the movie
        but starting EXACTLY from the beginning of the second chapter! (maybe this could be an helpful information).
        If I don't use hardware acceleration, coding takes more than 40 hours and I don't even try

Thanks,
        Michele

Comment

Hi Michele,

We could not reproduce the problem with our MKV sources, please send us the mkv file in problem, so that we can check. Please see PM for FTP info, thank you.

Comment

Hi Michele,

We could not reproduce the problem with our MKV sources, please send us the mkv file in problem, so that we can check. Please see PM for FTP info, thank you.
            Hi Mona,
            thanks for the support.
            I also answered you message in PM: I created a folder "MicheleM79" (my username) on the FTP site, and I put the file "SOURCE.mkv" inside. This is a 15 MIN sample
            of the MKV that results in a corrupted video ISO, when passed in the UHD Creator module, only with the conversion (I tested with CUDA hardware acceleration and
            destination BD25, with this sample). Please note that the problem starts after more or less 10 minutes from the start of the movie.
            I'm also uploading right now, in the same folder, a file "UHD_CREATOR_RESULT.iso", that's the UHD Creator result (time remaining to complete upload 4h 50m).
            Let me know if you can reprodure the error and if you need something more.

Thank you very much
            Michele

Comment

Hi Michele,

Hi guys,
              I saw a brand new DVDFab release, do you know if the bug affecting my MKV has been fixed?

Many thanks in advance
              Michele

Comment

Originally posted by MicheleM79 View Post

Hi guys,
                I saw a brand new DVDFab release, do you know if the bug affecting my MKV has been fixed?

Many thanks in advance
                Michele
                Hi guys,
                any update about my problem? Have you been able to reproduce the problem with my MKV source uploaded on FTP?

Thanks
                Michele

Comment

Hi Michele, we can reproduce the problem with your source file, we need time to check it out. Please kindly wait for update. Thank you.

Comment

Hi Michele, we can reproduce the problem with your source file, we need time to check it out. Please kindly wait for update. Thank you.
                    Hi Mona,
                    no problems. The important thing is that you have succeeded in reproducing the error and have the possibility of developing a solution.
                    I'll wait for next releases.
                    Thanks in advance,

Regards
                    Michele

Comment

Hi Mona,
                      any news in the last updates about my problem? I didn't tested the last release, but I didn't read anything about it in the "What's new" page.

Many thanks in advance,
                      Regards
                      Michele

Comment

Hi Michele, you can count on the new version regarding this problem, please kindly wait for update. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X