New 11.0.4.1 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UHD Creator New 11.0.4.1 problem

Just installed 11.0.4.1 today & went to create avengers:endgame. After starting it, the processing stayed at zero but after about 25 or 30 minutes the bluray burner came on & starting burning the disk even though the processing was at zero, after it finished burning, I put the disk in my uhd bluray player. It camme on but there was no picture & I couldn't stop or eject it. I finally got it out. Anyway, I decided to do it again but this time I tried making an so file. It did the exact same thing. The processing stayed at zero & after 25 or 30 minutes it made the iso' I loaded the iso on the dvdfab player 5 & all player 5 did was say "LOADING" & never played anything.
    Here's the log file DVDFab Log.txt

Please send us the mkv source to help check the problem. please check PM for FTP info for uploading the files. Thanks

Comment

Hi I didn' get any pm with ftp from you???

Comment

UPDATE:
        Hi Mona. I uninstalled 11.0.4.1 & reinstalled 11.0.4.0. 11.0.4.0 is working fine for me. It's encoding Avengers:Endgame the way it should. I have the blue bar as it's encoding & the "Time Left" counter is counting down. So the problem is with 11.0.4.1, not my mkv source.

Comment

Originally posted by sj1183 View Post
          UPDATE:
          Hi Mona. I uninstalled 11.0.4.1 & reinstalled 11.0.4.0. 11.0.4.0 is working fine for me. It's encoding Avengers:Endgame the way it should. I have the blue bar as it's encoding & the "Time Left" counter is counting down. So the problem is with 11.0.4.1, not my mkv source.
          Thanks for the update, we've got the mkv file anyway, we will check as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Thanks for the update, we've got the mkv file anyway, we will check as soon as possible.
            Thanks Mona. Please reply back on what you've found.

Comment

UPDATE: Hey Mona,
              I updated it to 11.0.4.2 & it was the same problem I posted in the beginning fo this thread so i'm back to 11.0.4.0 & that's working perfect. Will you ever fix the problem or am I stuck using 11.0.4.0 & never be able to use future dvdfab dates?

Comment

UPDATE: Hey Mona,
                I updated it to 11.0.4.2 & it was the same problem I posted in the beginning fo this thread so i'm back to 11.0.4.0 & that's working perfect. Will you ever fix the problem or am I stuck using 11.0.4.0 & never be able to use future dvdfab dates?
                We need some time to address it, please kindly wait. Thanks.

Comment

We need some time to address it, please kindly wait. Thanks.
                  Hey Mona,
                  Sorry about that. I just wanted to be sure that the problem was being addressed. Thanks for letting me know. I'll keep testing the new updates as they're being put out & i'll post when the problem is fixed.

Comment

Update:
                    I installed 11.0.4.3 & no joy. Back to 11.0.4.0

Comment

Update:
                      I installed 11.0.4.3 & no joy. Back to 11.0.4.0
                      The AMD card is the issue, our developers are working on it. For now, please use the v11.0.4.0.
                      If a new version fix the issue, we will update you. Thank you for your patience in advance.

Comment

The AMD card is the issue, our developers are working on it. For now, please use the v11.0.4.0.
                        If a new version fix the issue, we will update you. Thank you for your patience in advance.
                        Thanks so much Mona.
                        I greatly appreciate it.

BTW,
                        I had a suspicion that it might be my video card so a few days ago I found a deal on a GTX1050 & ordered it. I should have it in a few days.
                        Last edited by sj1183; 08-20-2019, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Update:
                          Hi Mona,
                          I received my GTX1050 TI today & installed it. I upgrade dvdfab 11.0.4.0 to 11.0.4.4 & tried to do Avengers Endgame again & the same thing happens The Time Left stays at zero.It took about 25 minutes to get the iso & when I tried playing it in player 5, all it says is loading. Just like in versions 11.0.4.1 thru 11.0.4.4.
                          P.S.
                          I already burnt Avengers Endgame using 11.0.4.0 a while ago.

Here's the log file.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi sj1183 , please update the card driver:
                            NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti : 23.21.13.8813 https://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/150300

Comment

Hi sj1183 , please update the card driver:
                              NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti : 23.21.13.8813 https://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/150300
                              Hi Mona,
                              Thanks for getting back to me. When I first installed the card, I went to the Nvidia site I tried to install that driver but during the installation, the driver caused a B.S.O.D error. I tried a couple of times & same thing. I searched the error & some people say that the error is caused if you have a monitor with built in speakers hooked up to the computer so I hooked up an old monitor without speakers & the same thing happened. I did more researh & some other people say there's a problem with Nvidia 436.02.
                              Right now i'm back to 11.0.4.0 & doing a uhd movie to burn to a disk. The movie will be done later today, i'll try the Nvidia 436.02 driver again & i'll post here the results.

Comment

Working...
                              X