Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE:
    Hi Mona,
    I kept getting the BSOD so I called Nvidia support. After about an hour Of trying things, The Nvidia tech determined the the GTX1050 TI is defective. I reinstalled my RX 550 card & back using 11.0.4.0. Eventually i'll get another GTX1050 TI but until then I hope you guys can update your software so that I can move on to your latest software & use it without any more problems.

Comment

UPDATE:
      Hi Mona,
      I just got a new GTX1650 & installed it. I installed the latest Nvidia drivers for it & also updated dvdfab 11.0.4.0 to the new 11.0.4.7 software . It's working beautifully.
      Ever since i've been using the dvdfab uhd creator, it always took to 3 days to convert & burn a uhd movie. The FPS was always under 2. I just done the new uhd Alladiin movie & I was amazed.
      The FPS was between 97 & 98 & it took the dvdfab uhd converter only 35 minutes to convert & burn Alladiin to a disc.
      Thanks Mona for your help.

P.S.
      The problem with the GTX 1050 ti was that it's unbranded meaning it looked exactly like a GTX 1050 ti but it's "fake'. It came with a drivers disk but you aren't able to update it to the latest drivers. I bought it on ebay cause it was only $55.00
      For people reading this thread, take a lesson from me. Never buy an unbranded video card, Always buy an original one with a company name on it.

Comment

In my honest opinion, EVGA all the way. I’m on my 3rd video card by EVGA, each one better than the last one. I agree, you should not buy any video card off of eBay because they could most likely sell you a video card with an expired warranty, even a name brand card. You should always by from a reputable retailer like Amazon or New Egg.

Comment

Originally posted by AcIDc0r3 View Post
          In my honest opinion, EVGA all the way. I’m on my 3rd video card by EVGA, each one better than the last one. I agree, you should not buy any video card off of eBay because they could most likely sell you a video card with an expired warranty, even a name brand card. You should always by from a reputable retailer like Amazon or New Egg.
          Thanks for your reply.
          Yes, It's an EVGA GTX 1650 & I did buy it on Amazon.
          I should've known better than to buy it on Ebay, It was a tough lesson & I know better for the next time.

Take care.

Comment

Working...
          X